snodde's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snodde

Jan 19, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): snoddesweden

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I joined back in January something, so I have played about 6 months on this server.

In what country are you located?: Sweden

Time zone: (GMT+2)

NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF 1SGT snodde (former 1LT)

USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT snödde

Civilian name: snod

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:444569950

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, it's my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? And why?:
-I have been banned before for 2 weeks, but I tried appealing it, and it instead got reduced. I do not remember the full details since it was a long time ago (months ago) and I believe I have learned my lesson. I have not received any kicks or warnings to my knowledge.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No, I do not have any previous staff experience. You have to start somewhere, and I'd be happy for it to be here.

Do you have any previous experience with serious role-play?:
-Yes, I do. I have played a lot of Rust RP, Fivem (GTA 5) and also other RP servers on gmod such as StarwarsRP and MilitaryRP that are serious.
I have over 1300+ hours on gmod and most of it is spent on RP servers.

How many hours can you be on every day?:

-On weekends I can be on from morning to night (11am-11pm) something like that. On school days, I can be on from when I get home and till night (4pm-9pm). Of course now in summer there is no school for me so can play like I usually play on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I have been here for a long time and I absolutely love the server, the community and the people, this server is the only reason I play gmod. I want to make sure other people can also love the server and the community as much as I do. I want to be able to help in tricky and simple situations. Likewise, I also want to make the wait shorter by being another staff member who can help. I would prioritize taking sits over RP to ensure the community stays good at all times.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I have never been a staff or staffed before, although I am a quick learner, so I would adapt pretty quickly. I think I would be able to help by being on AOD as much as I can and helping people who need staff. For example, I could help with an RDM case or NLR or even something as simple as helping a PVT change job. If someone has a question, I can help. If a situation gets heated, I will always stay calm and hear both sides of the story. I don't play on any other server on gmod right now, so I would be able to be online as much as I play gmod. I'm not bias to either Civilians, NATO or USSR, I will always treat them the same no matter what. With my help, the wait times would decrease since I'm available to take sits when I'm online. I've been on the server for around 6 months now, so I know the general rules and specific ones, I also know some rules have changed.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=Neutral
=Not interacted in a while

+Active
+Followed application rule number 2

=Unsure of rule knowledge (poke me next time we are both IG)
GL Snodde -Dor

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
Huge +Support

-Active IG/TS3
-Friendly and approachable
-Good rule knowledge.
-Long time player.
-Very mature

I will be going with a +support for the reason above. I think you'd make a great staff member Snodde.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Neutral

-No interactions
-Therefore unsure on ruleknowledge

Best of luck

Beskar

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Neutral

Hello Snodde, I can confirm that you are active IG and TS3. But I haven’t had enough interactions with you to clarify that you have the maturity that’s expected from a staff member, and I also can’t comment on your rule knowledge due to the fact I haven’t interacted enough with you.

I wish you good luck with your application!

- Sins

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+Neutral

+Active in-game.
+Active in TS.

-/+Had little interaction with you.
-/+Unsure of maturity and approachability.
-/+Unsure of rule knowledge.

Hello there, Snodde, I have given you a neutral for those reasons stated. I just haven't had the interaction with you to give a verdict on you.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Evening,

On this app im going with neutral as you have just rejoined the server after awhile off and would like to see you active for longer from rejoining

Goodluck

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Neutral
+ Active
-/+ Unsure on Maturity
-/+ Unsure on Rule Knowledge

I am going to give this a Neutral due to the reasons stated above, however, I am happy to amend this so feel free to poke me on TeamSpeak if you're free.

Goodluck!

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hello snodde, I didn't have any interactions with you at all and for this reason I'll be giving you a neutral, please poke me on TS so we could have a quick friendly chat, good luck.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Neutral

- Heya Snodde, I am going to have to give you a neutral as I have not had many interactions with you.

Good luck!

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral

I have too go with neutral as you have only just returned too the server I recommend getting too know the new staff team better and making yourself known again as about 90% of the server is newer players

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied
Sadly I'll be denying this application. With an vast majority of verdicts on this application being neutral I cannot accept this application. Moreover you've only just returned back to MRP and I'd like to see more consistent activity. My recommendation is wait a couple weeks, interact with people amongst the server and reintroduce yourself to people you don't speak to, to become more familiar with everyone within the community.

@Snodde Please feel free to re-apply in 2 Weeks.

- Hersh

• Sad
Reactions: Jxsnn
Status
Not open for further replies.