USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes I have a functioning Microphone

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Omega-1 LCPL Ethics Committee Assistant CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- I am applying for Ethics Committee Member due to the lack of current Ethics Committee Members and the Roleplay and in depth character back stories you can make with Ethics Committee Member excel compared to Ethics Committee assistants. I believe I will be a great asset to the ethics committee.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
-I am the best candidate for Ethics Committee member because I have past experience with Ethics Committee hence why I am a Ethics Committee Assistant I also have a very sought after Mobile Task Force role Omega-1 so I am very familiar and knowledgeable with other Ethics Committee Members and the code of Ethics. I also have 1 week 3 days on this server I know what every regiment does and how they operate. I also have plenty leadership skills and attributes that I have gathered from multiple different leadership positions. I can put in time I can put in dedication to ensure that Site-56 is as ethical as possible.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee Member In RP is to Give orders/provide leadership to Mobile task force Omega-1 Enforce the Code of Ethics to their upmost capabilities to ensure that all personnel of Site-56 are all treated with genuine rights of a human being and to provide guidance to Ethics Committee assistant's.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Ethics Committee Members handle Ethics Committee Assistants applications and take handle/evaluate what's on or off the code of ethics and answer any questions or concerns from the Ethics committee assistants or fellow members.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Booting up...

Welcome this is a ethics committee terminal breaching this terminal
without proper clearance there will be harsh punishments
1651455526852.png
Credential's:▇▇▇▇▇▇

Verifying Credentials

Access Granted

Soggy Xanders born on 3/4/1988 in Nashville Tennessee he grew up in a small house with one of his parents working for the "government"(The SCP Foundation) from a young age Soggy Xanders would be scarred from
seeing what a cruel world this is
which had inspired him to ensure everyone's rights are not violated no matter what placement they are in
this cruel world at a young age he went on dangerous tasks and adventures through Nashville but one day
CenterPoint point on the 17th of January which is when Nashville closes the park for 9 days due to

some anomalous things that happens there in those 9 days that the foundation doesn't know about
yet. he begins to try and walk out the way he came at center point park but to no avail it
feels like he is going up the same hill over and over and over again he begins to
think maybe it its the same hill he is going up over and over again he starts
to hear foot steps and long figures dressed in styles that represent
the 1950s he hears them meander around the park. A day passes
he wakes to the sound of a loud charging sound then a
bright green light it soon went from night to day.
He hears MTF Pi-1 coming in "Gun shots commence"
the MTF picks Soggy Xanders up and puts him
on a helicopter the helicopter flies to

Site-56 Soggy Xanders then began
his research/ethics career at the age
of 18.

Ethics is knowing the
difference between
what you have a right to do
and what's right to do

Make SITE-56
a safer place

Signing out...

Ps The formatting messed up when I posted it but its supposed to be a pyramid​

Last edited:

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
+Support
+Serious when needed
+really active

has been ethics for a decent amount of time and i believe he'd do excellent in becoming ethics committee, I wish you luck.

Timber/PEEK

Feb 17, 2022
Leaning to +support
+is very active
+I know him to be dedicated

+Has great RP in RP scenarios
-Did not list the applications EC handle and app might need a little bit of a touch up

IIcceePhoenix

Apr 10, 2022

+ Support

+ Extraordinarily active

+ Exceptional RP

+ Dedicated to his work

———————————

- Did not list what applications EC handles.

Signed,
J.P. “Phoenix”, Ethics Committee

Shmickle

Apr 12, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Soggy's application for a position as Ethics Committee Member.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Member. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.

-Smiley​

Status
Not open for further replies.