Soggys moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Soggy
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4 Days 15 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST (Central Standard Timezone)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Omega-1 PVT Soggy Xanders
Chaos name (include your rank): Williams john
Civilian name: John williams
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:527812636
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...-ethics-committee-assistant-application.3477/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Former Moderator SCPRP | Former Senior Moderator Darkrp | Former Moderator Clone wars RP
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I love to go in depth in character I love to become my character in RP I have some good test logs in research if you asked any of my D-class or guard I go in depth in character and I make sure both sides are having as much fun as possible
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3 hours at least
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I want to become a moderator on Civil gamers SCPRP because I always love to help out at anytime swift and efficient so I do not waste my time or the reporters time because time slips away fast being as fast as possible is something that is needed for a big growing server that will not stop for nobody
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I do not think I am special over the other applicants at the current time I do think they would do well on the staff team but what sets me apart from previous and current staff applications is my vast knowledge of ULX command and dealing with Sits it may take me a little bit to get use to the sit system on this server but as soon as I get the hang of it I'm fast on my feet and it will take no time for me to finish the quota that is required of and even go above and beyond the expectations and quota that is required.

Ps. if you -Support this application please list the reason why I'm always trying to improve

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-30 001511.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-30 001511.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
I forgot to include im on late at night when no staff are on

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Mr Soggy today I will be giving you a +Support

+Active
+Mature
+Holds a Sought after MTF Position
+Good Rule-Knowledge
+Previous good interactions with
+Previous Staff-Experience
+No Warns

IIcceePhoenix

Apr 10, 2022

+ Support

+ Previous staff experience
+ Good activity
+ I’ve had good experiences with you
+ Previous staffing experience
+ Clean record

+/- Application a little bare bones

Signed,

IIcceePheonix [Tomas Mann/Daiquiri]

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Soggy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.