Soggys USA Ethics committee assistant application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:527812636

Discord name: Soggy #0600

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have 4.5 Days of play time and I started playing on Sunday this week

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST (Central Standard TimeZone)

Character name(s): Soggy Xanders

Civilian name: John Williams (Just changed it)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes I have a functioning microphone

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I am a MTF Omega-1 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-N/A

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-I am the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant because I have been on site-56 for a decent period of time I have gotten to know the personnel inside it and witness how all branches work in their own ways. I feel I have a good judgement on whether stuff is ethical with reason of course to make sure everyone is treated fairly and their rights as a human being and personnel of this facility are not being abused in any way shape or form, if caught doing such actions no they will be dealt with ACORDIGNLY no exceptions. I also have read through the code of Ethics several times to ensure I can enforce it properly.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Assistants responsibilities are to apply the code of Ethics and relay information up to higher Ethics Committee members if they are not onsite at any given time

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Soggy Xanders was born on march 4th 1988 he is currently 5,11 173 Pounds, through out his child hood he was constantly moving homes due to him being a foster child. It was a cold night 3/22/2004 16 year old Soggy Xanders woke up from his slumber and witnessed a world of nothing he then hears foot steps behind him with a ominous smell of cigars Soggy Xanders then peers behind him and witnesses SCP-4999 standing behind him smoking a cigar Soggy Xanders then leaps up frightened because of this humanoid black figure inside of his foster parents house SCP-4999 Lets out a long sigh and begins to speak he says "Hey kid you probably don't know who I am but that is irelavant right now I'm gonna need you to do me a favor lets have a talk he nudges a cigar over to Soggy Xanders you probably don't know where you are right now but you will know very soon a terrible monster codenamed SCP-457 had disintegrated your foster parents house everything inside and outside is gone when I saw this happening to you I saw light in you I know you have potential I am going to take you into a advanced hospital and they will nurse to back up to health and recruit you as their front line researchers I will keep watching figure out how to destroy this vile beast that once destroyed you" (For context as stated on various SCP-4999 sources he only dissipates once the person he is visiting dies however Soggy Xanders hasn't died so he will forever have SCP-4999 watching over him until he dies or his task is finished)

Last edited:

Jay Coleman

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
+Support
Mature/Good RP
Active
Short but good app
Has a good knowledge of the code of ethics

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
+Support
I know this man personally from other SCP-RP servers and he has held a position like this before so I 100% recommend him for this position.

Cringertech

Apr 30, 2022
+Support
-Great Guy
-Seems to have knowledge of the code of ethics.

-Good RP
-Has experience from another GMOD SCPRP Server.​

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Reportㅤ
REGARDING: Soggy's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are ready to be suited as an Assistant. Please contact me on TeamSpeak for your interview, whenever you are open.

Signed and approved,ㅤ ㅤㅤ
signature (1).pngㅤㅤㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.