speedys super app

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jun 10, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): speedyknifeboi.

For how long have you played on CG MRP: 100 days.

Age 15(16 in sep but I would like to think im mature).

In what country are you located?: Northern Ireland(UK)

Time zone: Gmt(Bst in summer).

NATO name (regiment and rank): Speedy Isaf 2LT.

USSR name (regiment and rank): Speedy2.p kgb pvt .

Civilian name: speeeeeeeedy.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:574163876.

Do you have a mic?: Yes(and a spare).

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
(https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/speedys-staff-app.1203/#post-9481)
Its my second wasn't really known in my first took the advice and played longer.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
I received 1 warning for rdm I believe just got mgst and no scoped a Pvt (I regret it).

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
I do I was head mod in a dark RP server so I am familiar with the usual ulx etc commands and the standards of sits not being biased etc..

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
I do I have partaken in dark RP and star wars RP and was really into it (loved it).

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
depends due to work but at least 3 more on weekends and on holidays.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
Honestly having spent a bit more time on the server I have come to love the staff team(those who I have interacted with) and would love to get to know more of them as well as the reasons in my old app it's just about making the game and server even better which I would like to be able to help even a little bit with.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would think I'm a tad bit different to other applicants as my past experience and willingness to learn and adapt as well as get to know people would make me just a tad bit different also with a bit of experience in coding I would like to see if given the chance to implement things to make peoples time on the server easier. I would like to be able to help with anything I can and lend a hand where I can't. As well as hopefully making anyone I interact with time on the server a little bit better

Thank you for checking my app out look forward to your response

Speedy :)
Edit: no longer kgb pvt focusing on upping my civ character and advancing in nato in an rp sense

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Friendly
+Good RPer

-/+ Rule Knowledge

GoodLuck!

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+ Active in-game and on TS3
+ Friendly and approachable
+ Previous staff experience

+/- Application could have more detail

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral

Hello speedy, I've seen you a couple of times but I've never actually interacted with you, drop me a poke so we could have a friendly chat sometime, good luck lad.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

- Nice guy
- Mature
- Dedicated
- Active/Very active
- Wants to help people out

Good luck fella!

speedy

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jun 10, 2021
Hey lads thanks for the reply-jons while defo take u up on that
bumble and luz i know I should have put more detail but I wasn't going to waste peoples time by more or less saying what was in my last app just with more waffle :)
cl4p-tp- going to poke u next time I see u if u wanna have a chat or anything would love to get to know u

Reactions: CL4P-TP

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
-neutral
-Seen in-game and TS
-Unsure of maturity
-Unsure of rule knowledge

I'd be happy to have a chat with you if you send us a poke on ts3,

Good luck.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-/+Neutral

+Seen in-game and TS
-Unsure of maturity

Hello mate, I'd love to have a chat with you and change this to a +Support as I've only seen you a few times on the server but as of lately my activity has been dropping due to collage meetings.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-/+Neutral

+Seen in-game and TS
-Unsure of maturity

Hello mate, I'd love to have a chat with you and change this to a +Support as I've only seen you a few times on the server but as of lately my activity has been dropping due to collage meetings.
+Support
+Mature
+ Good rule knowledge

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Neutral

-No interactions apart from sits (I have seen you but not interacted.)

-Active IG/TS3
-Unsure of ruleknowledge

For the reasons stated above I will be going for a neutral
best of luck speedy

Beskar

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Neutral

I have seen you in teamspeak and in game multiple times, but not had that many interactions with you. I have no knowledge about your rule knowledge, but also never had any issues with you,
Good luck!

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
Neutral

I have seen you in-game and TS, etc. However, I haven't had the interaction with you to understand your maturity/ rule knowledge.

GOOD LUCK!!!

speedy

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jun 10, 2021
Seen a few netruals just not having many interactions with you guys if I'm on ts3(isaf comms usually) drop me a poke always up for a chat :)

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Seen a few netruals just not having many interactions with you guys if I'm on ts3(isaf comms usually) drop me a poke always up for a chat :)
I'll just point out that if you stand out that also counts towards it as some people in the staff team I only knew because of their efforts in how well they run or help their regiment or being helpful in OOC too any questions people have and such

I'll be on the lookout however

speedy

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jun 10, 2021
I'll just point out that if you stand out that also counts towards it as some people in the staff team I only knew because of their efforts in how well they run or help their regiment or being helpful in OOC too any questions people have and such

I'll be on the lookout however
Yeah i understand ive only recently got my co in isaf so hopefully ill be helping run it even better then its run now. btw love the name I miss borderlands.

Reactions: CL4P-TP

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
+SUPPORT

+ Active in-game and on TS3
+ Friendly and approachable
+ Previous staff experience
+ Is a minge

Status
Not open for further replies.