Aug 25, 2021
Your in-game name: SAS PVT Spooda
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80508688
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spannerman12/
Date of ban: 21/08/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating
Who banned you: Make a wish offender
Ban length?: 25 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I don't know sorry, I never cheated in the first place and received the ban when I wasn't even on the server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, I base camped without realising it was against the rules however I hadn't read them at this point and read the rules straight after.
Why should you be unbanned: Because the ban was unjust in my opinion and I would like to contribute to the server via playing with my friends.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I've read the rules and I know what to do to avoid breaking rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
To play with my friends and finish my SAS trial.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Hi Spooda,

I was contacted by a fellow member of the staff team about you possibly cheating and after being sent multiple clips of you during war I deemed it necessary too ban you as the clips I was provided showed very obvious cheating in my eyes.

Good luck with your appeal.

Spooda

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 25, 2021
Hi Spooda,

I was contacted by a fellow member of the staff team about you possibly cheating and after being sent multiple clips of you during war I deemed it necessary too ban you as the clips I was provided showed very obvious cheating in my eyes.

Good luck with your appeal.
Send me the clips on discord of me cheating, and I think I've only been positive KD on one war. Im just happy I never got the chance to play a lot on the server and lose something I'd put a lot of hours into over nothing.
Spooda#0009

Status
Not open for further replies.