Jan 8, 2021
Your in-game name: Squid_Soup
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210714458
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Squid_Soup/
Date of ban: 1/16/21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Cloak
Ban length?: 2 Weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: Stop being a stupid civilian, don't break into bases that aren't yours, and don't get in vehicles/helis that aren't yours.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I've been warned twice. Once was for misuse of the RPG. (I saw 4 people in cabin when I was in town so I got a better angle and when I shot I only got 1 kill. I needed video evidence to appeal it but didn't have any.) And another warn for FearRP. (I simply didn't know the rule too well and so when they told me to get down from the roof, I did but tried to run away as well and then got a sit called on me for me trying to run away when they never told me to stop running.)
Why should you be unbanned: As a civ, I broke into the NATO base with a USSR Infantry and thought it would be a funny idea to hop in the viper and shoot a hellfire to maybe get a laugh out of the USSR Infantry. Well, in the clip you hear me say "Oh fuck" because then and there as the hellfire is shooting I had just remembered the building that I thought was unoccupied, was actually the JAF Bunks. I barely know the NATO base layout as for I am a dominant USSR player and rarely am in the NATO base. My initial thought was to shoot the hellfire in the NATO base but not cause any harm. I purely just wanted to make this USSR member laugh and so I shot the hellfire in the direction that the USSR member was looking at. I hope you can take my word for this, I did not think shooting this hellfire would cause any harm and didn't realize that I shot the hellfire at JAF Bunks until after I had shot. (
)
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll think twice before any action and try to never anger a single person again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to join back because I truly love the server, I've been averaging 8 hours a day on the server and do enjoy the community. It's been fun since day 1 and I don't think I could bare having to take a break simply because there's no other server like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.