Squid_Soup's WO Demotion Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Name: Squid_Soup
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210714458
Previous Rank (convert if required): WO (Warrant Officer) (I am now 1SGT)
Who demoted you?: UHC CGEN Ricky Hawking
Date of demotion?: 2/18/2021 February 18th, 2021
What is the case against you?: I was arguing with UHC telling them I did not want to take out a heli due to me already losing 2 helis and was on 250+ ping at the time.
Is this true?: Yes.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I believe I have around 3 warns, have never been kicked or banned. (1 was for misuse of the RPG, other was for FailRP for driving as a goat, and other was for RDM x2 which was "justified" after I clearly explained it was pure crossfire since my missiles did splash damage to them)
What is your side of the story?: UHC was screaming at ABT for not taking out helis even though we had already taken out 2 helis but lost them to one shot stingers, so I refused to take out anymore since our heli stocks were already pretty shit and im American so I was on 250+ ping. Long story short, UHC takes out their own heli and I got demoted for arguing with UHC even though, I refused to take out a heli due to my ping and our stocks were ASS. The other reason why I believe I should be given WO back is because that war I took out 4-5 NATO helicopters, 2 vipers, 1-2 gunships, and 1 1 cobra, and only lost 2 helis myself. On the other hand, UHC took out 2 helis, lost them both, and took out no NATO helis. I only fought back against UHC because I believed what I was doing was right by going on Anti Air and taking out helis.
Why should you return / what will you change?: Whether I'm right or not, I will no longer fight with UHC and obey orders unless I am unable to due to my American ping.

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Demotion appeals are for ex staff returning, please deal with this in RP,

Status
Not open for further replies.