Sr. Researcher Jeffery "Astro" Jefferson's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astro

May 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171334069
Discord name: joeyspringwell#4431
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 days and 23 hours | 3 or 4 weeks since I first joined
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Foundation: Jeffery "Astro Jefferson | Chaos Insurgency: Boris "Geo" Borisson
Civilian name: Jeff
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 PVT, CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? So I further my ability to conduct and lead research around the facility. I also wish to lead the Extra-Dimensional Division due to the fact that there is no current leader of that division. I also wish to be able to assist other researchers with any queries or concerns they may have.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I believe that I have good leadership skills and am knowledgeable about proper conduct while dealing with SCPs. I also often assist other Researchers with experiments and make sure that protocol is not breached. I am mature (despite my age) and can act quickly to deal with any situation that my arise. I also believe that I have a very logical mind, therefore I can help deal with stressful or dangerous situations.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I have written two excellent documents. Documents are excellent if they have no SPaG mistakes and are at least 3 pages long. They also must be extremely detailed and be written with full maturity and seriousness.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: An executive researcher is responsible for helping the Research Director in leading the research division. As level 4 personnel they are also required to be able to take control of any situation that may arise. Executive Researchers must also be on-site as much as possible. They can also help answer any questions that any researcher has and also give advise about other research being conducted. Executive Researchers should also occasionally host lectures to train other researchers.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Should I be accepted as an executive researcher, I will join the Extra-Dimensional Division, possibly as the leader. My character would be fascinated with nonstandard spacetime anomalies and would often be found studying these anomalies. My character would also be a someone that other less senior researchers could come to see if they had any issues and my character would attempt to solve them as efficiently as possible. My character would also be immediately there should any extra-dimensional events occur, and I would often attempt to control the situation and conduct orderly research on the event in question.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
= Neutral

= Unsure on activity, haven't seen you.
= Not the best application.

Cory J

Donator
May 1, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Very friendly and helpful member of the research dept

=Okay App

Last edited:

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
+acceptable app
+good activity
+helpful

~should hold some trainings and lectures
Any concerns of mine will be dealt with if he passes the interview, good luck jefferson

Clarkson_Smoker

May 23, 2022
+Support

I like his goals and aspirations.

Could really do good for the research team which is in dire neeed of leadership on the UK server.

Proposing good RP situations.

Dedicated to the community.

Experienced.

Good app.

Nyx "Roseboy" Hart

Mar 24, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, poke me on teamspeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​​

Status
Not open for further replies.