UAN name (regiment and rank):JAC SSGT
NWO name (regiment and rank): non
Civilian name:g0luckyspring
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:582881175
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-no
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes 1 long time ago it wos (rdm) i was not moture at the time but i am beter naw
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-no
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-3 or 4
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-MRP has been one of the most fun and exciting I've played DarkRP before, it's intense, serious, hilarious and full of challenges. The server is always a safe place for me and my friends, as there's always people who are friendly, funny, skillful and a great place to have fun all day,I would like to become staff because i wont love to help community and help people grow in the server as a player. I also want to ensure that players enjoy the game and the social aspect. I would love to be a member of the staff team and i play the server regularly. I can help players to understand the rules and ensure that everyone has fun whilst playing and avoid any conflict i been on there server for a long time so i appreciate is and i am loving the community so i would love to help the server and the community all that i can i am a good member of staff if i get it and i will be on evey day this is my main server i play on if i get staff i will be so happy and helpfull and help tran overs all i can.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I genuinely love staffing on servers I can help when other staff are busy or paying rp I want others to have a good experience in the server without the laws being broken. i dont think that i am special over the others we are all people and i dont think its alright for me to say i am so i am not and i am friendly and social and a good communicator. I dont like conflict, I want to ensure that everyone enjoys the game. I know the rules and would like to be able to make sure that people play by the rules and make the experience fun for everyone. I am a good listener and able to make decisions based on what I hear. I would be a valuable addition to your team i be a good member of the server and i try my best to stop the bad players and to help the server/community i will help move players and tran overs staff and naw players all that i can.

thank you for consider and taking the time to read my application to the team.
you sincerely
UAN JAC SFC g0lcukyspring

Last edited:

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
+/- Neutral to -Support

+/- Had little to no interaction with you so i don't know what's your rulebook knowledge level
-Your vTime is the same since the last application
-Poorly made application

g0luckyspring

Feb 3, 2021
+/- Neutral to -Support

+/- Had little to no interaction with you so i don't know what's your rulebook knowledge level
-Your vTime is the same since the last application
-Poorly made application
I know alot

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Friendly
+Active (but only really since around the app went up you've been on a few hours daily)

=Unsure on maturity
=Application is decent (A lot is written but doesn't mean too much)
=Decent rule knowledge

Hi there g0lucky, so I've decided to leave a neutral verdict on your application as you wrote a lot but not much of it possesses significance or stands out. I'm also unsure on your maturity and rule knowledge. Feel free to poke me on teamspeak if you want the verdict updated based on rule knowledge. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Eyes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
Hi Lucky, I’ll be leaving you a +Support

I know you really well from when you played CC and I never really had any issues with you. You’re genuinely a nice guy and you’re really dedicated.
I’m obviously not MRP staff so I can’t talk about how you are on there since I don’t know, but from what I’ve seen from both CC and playing JAC you know what you’re doing, you’re pretty dedicated to the rules and you get really invested in RP.

This application is a lot better made than your CC ones, which is a nice improvement to see.

I wish you the best of luck.

g0luckyspring

Feb 3, 2021
Hi Lucky, I’ll be leaving you a +Support

I know you really well from when you played CC and I never really had any issues with you. You’re genuinely a nice guy and you’re really dedicated.
I’m obviously not MRP staff so I can’t talk about how you are on there since I don’t know, but from what I’ve seen from both CC and playing JAC you know what you’re doing, you’re pretty dedicated to the rules and you get really invested in RP.

This application is a lot better made than your CC ones, which is a nice improvement to see.

I wish you the best of luck.
thanks for the compliment on the end and nice toi see you

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-no

?? ^

-support

- This is based on my interactions with them six months ago. From memory they were pretty mingy/immature and were kicked out of MP for I believe a similar reason.

Good luck with your staff application.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @g0luckyspring ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

The reason I've chosen to deny this application is that I don't feel like your time on the server is high enough yet, I'd like you to play more often and also have a higher playtime overall before you apply next time. Good luck.

You may re-apply in 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.