Status
Not open for further replies.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57604163

Discord name: Starling The Enscribed Doge#1859

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly ~ 4 Months ( VTime is currently at ~ 1 Week 4 Days 3 Hours )

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): MTF E-11 CSG Micheal "Immortal" Long, ASG Sergeant Desmond Doss

Civilian name: Salesman Jasper

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 Private, MTF E-11 CSG, CI MCom

-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I have been with the Foundation since I first joined the server. First learned of SCP when I was ~ 9 Years old (10 Years ago), Beginning to play on various GMOD Servers with SCPrp; I have always been intrigued with the idea of being a figurehead in the foundation. While I don't see myself as the Best of picks. I hope I am a strong pick due to my willingness to learn; My abilities showed through my duties of CI, and MTF, and overall the need for Higher-Clearance / Over-standing personnel within the foundation means I would be a cherry-wall of a pick.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: A Overseer assistant within RP is the hand that beckons from the council; acting as the voice of the council to the facility. They typically appear and disappear without a trace from Sites/Areas carrying out the will from the 13 Eyes above, and act as a surrogate in the time that the 13 aren't present, it's a role with boots to fill and one which is needed. Acting almost like a Site-Admin similar to a Director; or Advisor. But with the powers granted by the Overseers ensure that the site won't fall into disarray. An Overseer assistant ensures that the facility runs smoothly, and orders from the council are carried out effectively during day-to-day operations. Alongside attending Meetings between O5 and Other members of Site-Administration and giving notes and taking notes. Ensuring that information too and from is effective and easily digested.
-
An Overseer assistant ensures that the facility runs smoothly, and orders from the council are carried out effectively during day-to-day operations. Alongside attending Meetings between O5 and Other members of Site-Administration and giving notes and taking notes. Ensuring that information too and from is effective and easily digested.

Born 199x to a pair of midwestern parents, Samantha Claire lived a productive childhood learning at an accelerated rate compared to her young classmates. Her mother was a Chief of Medicine at Site-32, and her father was an Executive Researcher at the same facility. Samantha Claire learned from her parents what even schools wouldn’t normally teach; which led the young woman to pursue a similar career after high school. Claire studied for six years to earn an engineering degree before joining the Military, where she was quickly offered a one-time position to field-test experimental equipment created by DARPA. Having successfully reverse-engineered the equipment for her own studies, DARPA approached Claire with an offer to study and design her own equipment for widespread field use to assist the United States Military Branches in combat.

For three years, Claire worked under DARPA’s Military division, where she began developing a much more cost-effective, but highly effective night-vision and thermal goggles. Using a small computer chip to give a HUD alongside the enhanced night-vision, subsequent low-light vision, and improved thermal vision, her NVGs also could detect a few, unwanted things as well. Anomalies. After a so-called Federal Investigator caught word of her project and tested the NVGs themselves, Claire was given another opportunity, to join a “Private Contractor” security force. And upon accepting the better pay grade and insurance-security benefits, Claire was made aware of the Foundation and of the SCPs.

For the first five months, Claire oversaw the mass production of her NVGs and even feedback from field-testing and uses, from multiple MTF and Researcher teams, most notably MTF Nu-7 “Hammer Down”, MTF Beta-5 “Babysitters”, and MTF Beta-7 “Maz Hatters”. The most feedback given was from MTF Beta-7, where she eventually settled on the patented Mk.VI Universal NVGs.

Her time spent benefiting the MTF units, Researchers, and the Foundation as a whole had garnered the attention of the O5 Council, whose presence she was made aware of three months into her newest career. Claire was tasked by an O5 member to add something unique to the NVGs that would help with the infiltration of GOI and other armed organizations that may have access to SCPs the Foundation wishes to acquire.

The Mk. VII Universal NVG was created six weeks later, the computer chip expanded upon, and a processor was added, now the headset has an integrated hacking tool, allowing for espionage-type missions to occur with MTF units. Claire now has the attention of the entire O5 Council at Site-56 on her and was invited to act as their voice, in simpler terms, while continuing to develop her goggles for more effective, and practical use. With plans to turn the project into an “All-in-one” Tactical Helmet.

Zulu

Apr 29, 2022
+Support
+Leadership
+professional
+Fun
+Helpful to new players
+RP
+Organization

Starling has shown himself to be one of the best leaders in SCPRP USA. He rigorously trains all of his subordinates to the highest of their abilities. And ensures that they all follow the code of conduct to a T. I have seen him go out of his way to also make new members feel welcome, and to help them grasp and understand the vast rules set within our server. I can confidently say he is the most qualified person for this position, while also stating that he possesses the abilities, knowledge, and strengths to excel at this position and set the standard for his fellow players.

Starlings leadership skills mixed with his tact for organization, excellent RP, and professionalism makes him the perfect person for the job of Overseer assistant.

Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.