Steve"s Ethics Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustADutch

Apr 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:456449592
Discord name: JustADutch#9824
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 days off playtime in total made in 2 months EDIT: 7 days now
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Steve Dutch
Civilian name: Dutch Steve (Never Used)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
None

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
First off I want to state I have no idea if I am the best candidate there can be way more people better than me but I do my best that's the only thing that matters. And I believe that my experience on the server and as IA would make me a perfect fit for assistant, I dint wanna apply for member instantly cause I want to learn all the ways that ethics works. Yes, of course, I know the legal codex and the code of ethics. When I arrest someone I follow the legal codex and the code of ethics. I haven't been in the community for long but hey on one side that's good I did not start a conflict with anyone yet or started any drama. EDIT: i aswell have prior experience as a high command member on other roleplay servers fivem and gmod.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The Assistant is here for making notes on subjects, And look at mtf/Senior members do their jobs. And respond to scenarios where ethics has been requested this can be anything from a class d complaining about something to getting information about departments. were expected to watch senior members do their stuff and take notes off them.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Steve Dutch. currently is an IA agent who takes his job seriously . Steve was born ██/██/████ in the Netherlands as soon as he was a kid he always dreamed of being a police officer but one day he stumbled across a man who offered him a job at the SCP foundation. Steve started as a security guard but instantly realized he wanted a job so he can stop all of the unethical people after he saw the code of ethics he started to admire the Code of Ethics so he went to be an IA agent to enforce the legal codex and code of ethics. Steve took his job very seriously and always did his best to make people happy. Steve soon realized that he could join the ethics committee so he can make sure that fair treatment happens and give rights to all foundation even Class-D. Steve knows that having good morals and getting an even better way to enforce it would help the foundation already super reputation.

PS: sorry for the bad spelling i hope iff i make it i can show that my speaking is better.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

+ Support
+ Decent lore
+ Good guy, I've met you in game a lot you seem friendly
+ I wish you the best of luck!
+ 0 Warnings/kicks/bans
+ Mature - Fits the requirements.
= Only a couple of spelling mistakes
- Only 5 days of play time experience
( I Recommend trying to join O-1 if you have no experience, try join an MTF regiment first or stick to IA and show interest)

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Neutral leaning to + Support

+ Active on IA
+ Understands the CoC and CoE to an acceptable amount
+ 0 warnings
+ Mature

+ Friendly

= No leadership and management demonstrated before (with me at least)
- No CL4 experience

You are a nice guy Steve and I see you on IA a lot however, to become an assistant I do believe that you need prior CL4 experience (although it might not be necessary) or have proven that you possess the essential leadership and management skills, I haven't seen you demonstrate these skills, however, you can always prove me wrong. As of right now, my verdict will stay Neutral since I do believe that you are a possible forthcoming candidate for this role.

Good Luck.

JustADutch

Apr 2, 2022
+ Support
+ Decent lore
+ Good guy, I've met you in game a lot you seem friendly
+ I wish you the best of luck!
+ 0 Warnings/kicks/bans
+ Mature - Fits the requirements.
= Only a couple of spelling mistakes
- Only 5 days of play time experience
( I Recommend trying to join O-1 if you have no experience, try join an MTF regiment first or stick to IA and show interest)

I get i should join mtf or o-1 but sadly i really dont like shooting people i dont like playing combative roles like gensec and thats why i can never get my combat level high enough. But i hope from my edperience as IA i get a chanche.

Ps: thx for the + support

Last edited:

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
@JustADutch

Please keep this application rule in mind in this and future applications:
-Please do not reply to every post individually on your application, try to bunch up your responses, and edit posts if necessary.

Best of luck,

Last edited:
Reactions: JustADutch

'Curio'

Mar 13, 2022

= Neutral

Love you steve but you have been quite unprofessional lately and would love to see some improvement before you get this role sorry man.

• Sad
Reactions: JustADutch

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Steve Dutch's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Contact me on Teamspeak

Signed and Approved
1646917820049.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.