Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60015001

Discord name: Tazza#3669

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8 Days

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: ACDT

Character name(s): Tazza "The Riddler" Nygma (Foundation), Tazza "The Machine" Williams (Chaos Insurgency)

Civilian name: Tazza "The Riddler" Williams

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-B, (Idk if this counts buut) SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3 Warnings, 1 RDM (killed people as CGITV), 2 FailRP (Using foundation staff as 106 femur, Entering site as CGITV Without valid RP reason)

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I want to gain experience in a CL4 job and I wish to assist the DPT Director and director of research to help make research a much better place.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have a good knowledge on SCP lore and I am an extremely active member of Research, I have past experience in positions like this before so I know how to act.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I can't remember the exact number of excellent grade documents nor can I find out which documents are excellent grade but for a rough estimate I'd say 1-2 or 2-3

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Assist the Director of Research in making sure that Research staff are aware of the correct and right way to conduct research and experiments with SCP objects.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Tazza storylines <--- Click me!

Last edited:

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
I have made a few adjustments/edits to the post! (at the time of making the original post it was like 3am and i was smooooooth brain it is now currently 11:44 AM)

Jimmy Wrecking

Apr 4, 2022
Hey, I'm from the other site, so I won't be leaving a +Support or a -Support, but I believe you have uploaded the wrong story? I can't see anytime when the foundation would let someone / something created by a GOI to destroy the foundation, become an executive with a level 4 keycard...

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
Hey, I'm from the other site, so I won't be leaving a +Support or a -Support, but I believe you have uploaded the wrong story? I can't see anytime when the foundation would let someone / something created by a GOI to destroy the foundation, become an executive with a level 4 keycard...
its meant to just be a misc story meant to add more RP to just me giving cancer to people with 0 reason how i give cancer to people.

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60015001

Discord name: Tazza#3669

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8 Days

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: ACDT

Character name(s): Tazza "The Riddler" Nygma (Foundation), Tazza "The Machine" Williams (Chaos Insurgency)

Civilian name: Tazza "The Riddler" Williams

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-B, (Idk if this counts buut) SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3 Warnings, 1 RDM (killed people as CGITV), 2 FailRP (Using foundation staff as 106 femur, Entering site as CGITV Without valid RP reason)

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I want to gain experience in a CL4 job and I wish to assist the DPT Director and director of research to help make research a much better place.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have a good knowledge on SCP lore and I am an extremely active member of Research, I have past experience in positions like this before so I know how to act.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I can't remember the exact number of excellent grade documents nor can I find out which documents are excellent grade but for a rough estimate I'd say 1-2 or 2-3

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Assist the Director of Research in making sure that Research staff are aware of the correct and right way to conduct research and experiments with SCP objects.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Tazza storylines <--- Click me​
idk if i can delete but i cant so just like void this me no want to apply for executive!

Ithresh

Apr 23, 2022
logo.png

From the office of Research
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. This position is an assistant leader for the Department of Research. After observing your efforts in the research department, we have determined you are not suited for this new responsibility.

Please re-apply in a week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.