Teamspeak 3 - Confusing Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALEXj

Aug 14, 2021
Your teamspeak name: ALEXj (I believe, I don't know what name I'm banned as)

Date of ban (if known): I have no idea.

Reason for ban (if known): "Cya" is the ban reason.

Who banned you?: I have no idea.

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: No.

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):

First of all, I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking. So I recently started playing Garry's Mod again, after not having played it for many years. I used to play DarkRP on another community. I am now back into playing Garry's Mod and have been looking around to find a fun gamemode, which I've done, Military RP. I mean it'd be nice to be able to use Teamspeak as some people seem to do so.

I then was asked to join the Teamspeak-server as someone wanted to talk to me, and when I tried doing so, it said: " You are banned permanently. Reason: "Cya" ".
I now am very confused as to why I am banned, as well as how I got banned, since I can not remember having ever joined this Teamspeak-server before (I rarely use Teamspeak, only when I used to play in a CS:GO community which was about 5 years ago now), and am wondering if you could help me out in this situation. I'd at least want an explanation as to why I've gotten banned, and not only "cya".

Thanks for taking your time, I'm hoping for an answer that could help me out.

Attachments

• ts3client_win64_KjbFGAeNvm.png
    ts3client_win64_KjbFGAeNvm.png
    3 KB · Views: 28

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Hi Alex, to proceed further in finding out exactly what's happened I'll need you to message me on Discord - Falcon#3402. From there I should be able to privately get the relevant information to sort this rather than publicly.

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Given that this appeal hasn't had any replies for months, I'll lock this and move it to denied. If you are interested in re-opening this, or it isn't resolved, feel free to make a new appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.