A couple months or something? Not really sure

Reason for ban (if known):
Toxicity/staff disrespect probably

Who banned you?:
Spuds or Relman I believe

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?:
Yes a couple years ago

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):
I have resumed playing MRP after a large hiatus and I haven't really been able to join any regiments due to me being banned on teamspeak. If possible I would like to be unbanned so that I can join comms during wars to coordinate with a regiment and climb up the ranks. Furthermore I would like apologise to any staff that I disrespected, my actions on discord and teamspeak were unacceptable and I recognise that, so if I am to be unbanned it will not happen again.

Reactions: Redrrx

search

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2021
bump !

=== MERGED 20/10/2021 ===

I understand that the members of the civilgamers staff team are always working hard and as a result are very busy but this appeal has been open for over 2 months now so any form of update would be greatly appreciated !

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi search,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I appreciate it's frustrating not getting a response, but you've given very little information to work with. No TS3 name, a very vague reason, no information as to when you were banned and no concrete answer as to who banned you. I'm not even convinced that either Spuds or Relman banned you.

You also seem to either be using a VPN regularly or have an extensive history of TS3 bans, because many of your past forum IPs have been banned on our TeamSpeak server, by varying users, often months apart. I can't unban someone if I can't even identify their ban - sorry.

You may re-appeal in a week - but you will need to provide as much information as possible about your past bans, past names, ban reasons, VPN usage, and so on.​

Status
Not open for further replies.