Terminator 1s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR7K45E

Apr 11, 2022
Your in-game name: Johnny
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581386974
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199123039676/
Date of ban: 11/04/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Fail RP, Fear rp, Toxicity, Mixing
Who banned you: unknown (didnt recieve a sit)
Ban length: 5 days
What server were you banned on:SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: comply with the arresting officers and not argue while im being arrested
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned: only warns for other things not including toxicity (mainly mixing, and Fail rp)
Why should you be unbanned: I was falsely arrested for attemped murder as Sr reasearcher i had no weapons and was walking around LCZ with another reaseacher and then was arrested by MTF soldiers after this I was very annoyed at the soldiers and was shouting abuse I didn't go into anything personal or real life i mainly called them sad and pricks after this i then recieved a 5-day ban without any admin sit or prior warning from an admin i think a five day ban is harsh for minor toxicity and fear rp but i can accept some sort of ban i don't think 5 days is fair after people who spam the n word only get 1 day bans.

Last edited:

Deleted member 55

Appeal Accepted

Hi @JR7K45E,

I reviewed the clip of your toxicity towards the entirety of Omega-1 and a few Internal Affairs Agents.

If you think you are falsely being arrested, let them arrest you and contact staff after. Breaking FearRP, Mixing, Combat Cuffing everyone around you and being toxic to everyone isn't the smartest move.

However, as you feel sorry about the situation and realize your mistake. Your ban has been lifted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.