That’s all for me lads

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
I’ve had a fun time in the server, I met many good people over my year playing and have enjoyed it massively. Thanks for everything and helping me through tough times

I’m not going to make this a long cringe fest but I just want to say thanks to some of the people who helped me on the server.

@Rex @Umbra @harvey @Christian MacTavish @Augustin and @Kamil :

The legendary CO team from when I joined JAF, from teaching me how to pilot and the ropes of the server to having a laugh and me finally reaching CO after an ungodly amount of time I just want to say thanks for the laughs and a good time.

@Jack G - I just want to say thank you for everything that you have done to me, from teaching me on how to just be a better person to how to pilot better thank you for all the opportunities and chances you gave me in my time in the USSR/NWO

@Connor | FUDGESICLE - My right hand man, you have done so much for me. From being one of my closest friends to sticking up and arguing my corner when no-one else wanted to you helped me through tough times and allowed me to speak to someone whenever I wanted to. Thank you so much for always being there for me when I needed you and being a great mate to have. Every since me and you were in JAF I can say with confidence that you have been an amazing friend

@Tom - One of my best piloting partners, one of the people that I taught how to pilot that once again became a higher rank than me (?) thank you for everything and constantly flying with me and being there. You constantly gave me a person to speak to and were one of the reasons why I didn’t leave sooner.

@Darkos - one of my good friends, whilst me and you were in ABT no-one could stop us. Thank you so much for the good memories and promoting me to MAJ even though I joined a month before you ??. You were one of my good mates and you will continue to be one.
@Brian Bell
5B91B30D-6C42-4492-886C-6AC8B0612D9B.jpeg

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Cya man even you though you blew up my wedding you are still an good lad cya man gl with the future

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
Cya harry mate it was good playing with you for the year and a few months :salute:

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
i guess ill give my karmabit fade to astolfo then