That's all folks o7

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
As of today I have fully resigned from my Admin position on SCPRP.
This comes down to many reasons but the main one is that I'm travelling to Canada for the school year and I probably wont have a proper PC to be playing on the server.
I'd go through like 50 people thanking them so I'll only go through the people that made a big impact during my time as staff on the server.

@Bubba - Massive carry for the US server. A big reason why I even got my HMOD and administrative positions.

@Flames - Another massive carry for the US.

@Jons - Forgetting to remove my team tags on the forums which in turn caused me to be the "locker/mover" guy in SCP since I joined Platform. I still don't understand what the fuck you are saying most of the time.

@Marco - Promoting me to Admin because he had no one else to choose :troll:

@Coolfrae - Same with the Marco reason except I also played SkyBlock and we scammed @Ethan Mendaz, @Jason M and @Tom Higgs out of their crab hats for money.

@Jester - Massive retard. One of the most sanest and chillest staff members. Fun chats with this guy

@Daanvy - Same as above except your a roblox hacker wtf. u also code but ur a bit shit

@Ferrit - have you read article 16 section 22 of the staff handbook yet?

@Kw1ll - shagster

My favourites
- My announcement of resignation at the staff meeting.
- Most intellectual TeamSpeak conversation
- A new hotel manager meets Marco.
- Daanvy shits on his finger
- Jebaited

If I didn't mention you I probably forgor. But do keep in mind that I'm grateful for everyone that was apart of the staff team.

• Love
Reactions: Jons

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Was fun having you around mate, best of luck with whatever you move on to.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Yeke - Absolute irritating basket case who is british in spirit by complaining about fucking everything :)

Added my part for you bbg

come back soon

Reactions: Gian Carlo