The post everyone writes.

Janus

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I'll arrange some planes for you to crash into Cope when I see you on CC. Now that you're lacking admin powers, come 1v1 me in a prop battle

Reactions: MysticAce

Jxsnn

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Sad to see you go, thank you for everything you have done for me and the rest of the community. Thank you for all of the fun events and overall just being a good person. Good luck, stay safe.

Zeus

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
<Enter generic goodbye message here>

Seriously though hope to see you around soon. Thanks to my laziness you applied for staff & managed to work your way up helping out the community.

MysticAce

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 20, 2020
<Enter generic goodbye message here>

Seriously though hope to see you around soon. Thanks to my laziness you applied for staff & managed to work your way up helping out the community.
Will continue to be a pleasure to help where I can. Still, remember the conversation that lead to me applying " Zeus you know he's raiding an illegal base without advertising? surely you should do something " -- Zeus [" Just fucking apply for staff, I'm tired"]

Last edited:
Reactions: Ice_CreamYY

Landfield

Game Master
Game Master
Dec 25, 2020
Should of just let you resign the first time, god that was almost fucking 2 years ago. What a crazy time it's been. Good luck with whatever you do next bucko.

Also, you didn't mention me, even tho we were besties, so uhhh wtf.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Great pilot, caused me to hit the desk alot back when you were a pilot for ABT, Sad to see you go, have a good one lad.

MysticAce

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 20, 2020
Should of just let you resign the first time, god that was almost fucking 2 years ago. What a crazy time it's been. Good luck with whatever you do next bucko.

Also, you didn't mention me, even tho we were besties, so uhhh wtf.
It's crazy how times passes, Coolioo's channel was always poppin off

//NOOB-_-

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
pog fucking mad lad i got some good money on cc flying a plane into cope seems like a good idea hit me up boss man