The Sneering Imperialist's UNBAN Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneeringImperialist

Apr 3, 2021
Your in-game name: Timothy Taylor
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68000774
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096267277/
Date of ban: 21/04/03
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass RDM, Killing 4 Civs (IRA) 1 NATO Pvt with a Mortar in early morning down-time
Who banned you: Hersh
Ban length?: 1-week
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't mortar a group of armed civilians in peace-time.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I've possibly been warned? I've been banned once under a mis-understanding with Pandi.
Why should you be unbanned: While I can't 100% Ensure as we're all human and make mistakes here and there What happened was I thought it was funny, It was funny we all had a decent laugh about it, But given the circumstances and to which I admitted, I did knowingly break the rules and Both apologize here and had apologizes shortly afterwards.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have a commitment to my boys in the regiment.
(Admittedly someone will probably think I'm taking things too lightly here, And while in reality MRDM is an issue, In this case it was mostly just fucking around in early morning, None the less I know what I did was wrong, And I don't argue that But I do wanna be present for the parade.)

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Apologies this must've slipped by me.
I appreciate you taking the time to make an appeal and admit fault
Like you said in the post, yes it was early around 11/1130am, however you did kill 5 people including your own guy for no reason apart from you saw the opportunity and took it because it was funny. Regardless of the time of day, rules still need to be upheld by staff, because of the time I took the mitigating factor and didn't hand you a full 2 week ban instead a 1 week ban.
As much as I like you Tim, regrettably we still have to enforce the rules.

I'll allow a ban appeals officer to formally make a verdict on this app.

Hersh

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Denied
As Hersh mentioned, he already gave you the courtesy of reducing this ban to 1 week instead of two so for this reason unfortunately I will be denying this request. You have already had your ban reduced by 50% before making an application, I will not reduce it anymore than it already has been.
down-time

This however this did spark my eye. "Down-time" is not applicable on the server, I understand that in "Down-time" on most servers acts such as killing several people can be glossed over, however to be clear for your return down-time is not a thing on our server.

Status
Not open for further replies.