Dec 8, 2022
Your in-game name:

IGN: Joshua the 2nd | steam name: supergodpokemonrayquazagodtier

Your SteamID: 76561198037663177

Your steam community link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037663177/

Date of ban:

Thursday, December 8, 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect)

:1670542703473.png

Who banned you:

James Allen

Ban length?:

2 Weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): rules

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

I will be nicer to those in the community and if I am angry at others I will not say anything out of impulse anger. I will also read the rules to ensure that I am watching what I say and I know what is allowed/not allowed.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?

Yes, I have been banned for I believe it was NLR/RDM but I am not sure. I have also been warned for NLR and RDM a couple of times as well.

Why should you be unbanned:

I have not been in the community for very long but I have thoroughly enjoyed playing on this server a lot and with nothing else to play and the stress of the amount of work school is giving me, this game has been helping me have fun and has been a help relieving stress. If you give me this opportunity I promise you that I will: follow the rules of the server, and not ruin any other player's experience.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

I will read the rules of the server, control my anger, and think before I say things. I will also make sure to remember the opportunity that you have given me and make sure to not make any mistakes again.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I want to rejoin this because the community in this game is unlike any other game I have ever played before, I have had some of the most fun playing games on this server than I have ever had. With no other games to play right now, this game is the only game I have been playing lately and this game has been fun and helps me relieve stress after a long day of school and homework.

Please take this appeal into consideration, thank you.

Attachments

• 1670542694748.png
    1670542694748.png
    12 KB · Views: 1

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
Hello!

I originally issued your ban because I had seen (and heard) you use a slur while downed. After bringing you to a sit, I noticed that you had a prior ban for severe toxicity back in November. However, I do understand how someone can easily get angered/frustrated whilst on the server and say things that lead to situations such as this.

Best of luck.

Pugkipz

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Appeal Denied

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

As this is your second offense and due to the serious nature of it, I must deny this appeal, The first time could possibly be forgiven, But the second? Please take the time to think about your words and manage your anger, so hopefully there will not be a third.​

Status
Not open for further replies.