Jez The Mighty - @Big Jez
Bossman - @Cal
Bogdan - @K2Cr2O7
The Goblin - @Ricky Hawking
The Goat - @LisaGuerrero
The Welsh Demon - @Falcon
Jez's Dad - @GSG9 STUN

Part 1 - The Beginning
A part of all good story's has a passionate beginning.
This story will focus on the quest for the mountain peak, featuring such hero's as @Ryden The Brave and @Big Jez The Mighty, on their quest to slay the evil god known as "The Welsh Demon" "dramatic music".

It was the day of my journey to the mountain peak. I woke as normal to the sun beaming and Jez laying next to me basking within the magnificent sunlight. To not disturb Jez's slumber I crept out of bed and made my way to the local HC centre. There I met the cashier @K2Cr2O7. Bogdan was his name, he was tall, sleek and menacing. While ringing up my gigantic loaf of bread, he told me a story about "The Welsh Demon". "You know, you better not be thinking of going up to the mountain peak, the welsh demon lives up there and he kills anyone who comes close. "The welsh demon?" I asked in confusion. "Yeah, no one has gone up to the mountain peak and ever returned. Thinking nothing of this encounter I moved my way to the cafeteria to grab a slice to eat. Big Jez was already there enjoying his breakfast, sloppy sausages, crispy bacon and a fresh cup of orange juice. I sat down next to Jez who was bathing in the glorious morning light, his perky cheeks glowing with crimson red. "I'm all set for my journey to the mountain peak," I said confidently. Big Jez let down a tear from his face. "What's wrong?" I said as i wiped away the tears. "I don't want you to leave me!" Jez said with an exclamation. In quick response I replied with "Fine! I suppose that you will have to come with me." At that moment I could see the joy in Jez's face as he quickly got up and started packing his things. With hope in our hearts, we quickly set off on our journey through the enchanted forest.

Part 2 - The Enchanted Forest
Making our way through the enchanted forest, we stumbled across a goblin mumbling word that I could barely make out, one of those being "Place" and another being "FOB's". The goblin turned to us and revealed his name. "I am @Ricky Hawking guardian of the forest! Turn back now or face my wrath!" Acting quickly I attempted to calm him down by giving him some shekels for a giant loaf of bread recipe. We sat down around a campfire as night fell and he told us stories of the enchanted forest and how a demon was threatening to burn it down. Realising that this must be "The Welsh Demon" I sprung out and vowed that I would help the goblin defend his home and slay the welsh demon! The goblin agreed and we soon had another party member on our quest for fame and fortune! Eventually, we came across 2 different paths, the one to the left had a sign saying "This way kidda" and another had a sign to the right saying "Weatherspoons". After an intense game of rock paper scissors to decide which path to take, we decided on the left path. Only the gods know what is waiting for us beyond this point.

Part 3 - Bossman
As we progressed further and further into the path, we noticed that it had started deteriorating and falling apart, the bricks had broken away and the trees had started rotting. We stopped as a dark figure approached us from the front, as it came closer and closer we could feel the cold air against our skin, the hair on our heads stood up like soldiers, he came closer and closer, the atmosphere became cold and the air became scarce and we had found ourselves unable to move from shock. The figure eventually came into view and I briefly saw a glimpse of his curved face before I passed out. When I woke I found myself in a tent, all I could see was Jez lying next to me, sleeping like a little child, knowing that this was my one opportunity to have a look at his **** I unravelled the covers but at that very moment I could hear heavy, pounding footsteps approaching the tent. I closed my eyes and wished to go back home but at that moment the stranger opened up the tent. With my eyes encased in darkness and fearing for my life, my heart skipped a beat as the figure took a breath in before speaking the words "Aya kidda, no need to be shy innit." I opened my eyes to a muscular man with a 6 pack and a sizzled jawline. He introduced himself as @Cal and explained that he was forced from his home on the mountain by "The Welsh Demon" and was fleeing in hopes to get revenge. With the sun rising and another member in our party, we set out to slay the evil welsh demon.

Part 4 - The Welsh Demon
At last. We finally made it to the mountain, it was time to start our climb to slay the Welsh demon, before we set off I caressed Jez’s face as I told him not to worry and with one kiss on the lips, we started out the climb. Through the rough and frosty weather we bravely followed through, the frozen mountain was a treacherous climb filled with dangers such as mountain goats filled with rage attempting to attack us (named @LisaGuerrero by the natives). Finally reaching the mountain peak we saw it, the Welsh demon, with a weak set of muscles but a savage set of fangs he jumped at us to attack. Bossman attempted to counterattack the beast with his “Bosnian mode” in which he grew massive muscles, this failed however as he was launched off the peak, being knocked unconscious. The goblin was next and tried to bribe the demon, however, the demon proclaimed that it was not money in which he desired, he subsequently threw the goblin off the mountain. With me and Jez being the last stand we knew the end was near, but at that moment the cashier from earlier came behind us and handed Jez a mystical hammer known as the “ban hammer”. With one last look at Jez, he leapt into battle with the demon, after an intense battle and climax with the demon a white flash blinded me. When I regained my vision the demon was dead. Jez laid there in my arms and with his dying breath said “My last wish is for you to tell my father @GSG9 STUN to honour me by granting me the rank of SLT. I quickly put my lips around Jez's soft and perky lips. And with that final moment, Jez disintegrated into white power. Even to this day, I go to the lake where his ashes were spread in honour of Jez and his heroic sacrifice, I will never forget it. But still, I think about what would have happened if it took the path to the right, only time will tell. @Crossen™

To be continued

Reposted as its own thread.

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
Where is Jameskii the suicide bomber? He is feared among UHC as he is known to blow himself up in order to kill his comrades and enemies at once.

Reactions: Fox

King Jez

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 12, 2021
pub (ate wife)
This is truly moving. After reading this my outlook on life has changed immensely. I want to thank ryden for featuring me in this amazing novel, and i cant wait for the live action version coming soon.

Reactions: Fox

Hattest

Jan 15, 2021
Hello sir i want to make an adaption for your story :bias: it will get million of dollas

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
i'll only allow myself to be in your next fanfiction if you make me a based gigachad, else you can dream on sir

Reactions: Insane Richard