Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoctor

Feb 15, 2022
Your in-game name: Thedoctor
Your SteamID: 76561198336832609
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/whyyouhere10293/
Date of ban: 25/09/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity (B)
Who banned you: Yeke Maot
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Control what i say to people and to understand that not everything is a joke. And what i say might offend other people.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I think i have had a few other warns as i didnt really know the rules. This is my second toxicity ban. But for that cause it was cause i said "Nice car" To an admin during a sit.
Why should you be unbanned: I have full gone over the rules now and wont break them again. I just hope for another chance on the server so i can play.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have gone over the rules thoroughly so I now fully understand them and wont make any other mistakes.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its the only good scp server the other ones are just boring and old. While this server has good coded scps and has generally more good content to play.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Good Evening @thedoctor

Thank you for taking your time to make a ban appeal,

The reason you were banned is due to footage I received whereby you stated the following;

"What the fuck are you doing, you're a rat, im getting you banned, permabanned.....F****t"

This behaviour is not tolerated within the network and as such, due to your previous Severe Toxicity ban, this was a Class B offence of 2 weeks.

Evidence:

Kind Regards,
Yeke.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Doctor,
Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Upon reviewing the situation and evidence provided I've decided to deny this ban appeal.​
1.8 Be Respectful To Others - Toxicity in any capacity, be it discrimination or generally being offensive or excessively rude to other players is not tolerated. Harassing other players in a targeted manner is especially intolerable.​
The usage of any slur is not permitted.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.