SCP:5days 21hours
In what country are you located?:england
Time zone:bst
Character name(s):scp 1 is bob grung scp 2 is tim gong
Civilian name:tim leesoo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:ci-A, mtf e11 LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:have been warned for RDM,mixing, mic spam , mixing , glitch abusing, fail rp , fail rp , trespass rdm and fail rp. These were when I first joined the server and I have not received a warning in a while
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I know many things about 096 and know how to behave as him and how to use him in rp
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When pacified he would sit or pace whilst weeping, usually at the east wall
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: He may only attack those that have seen his face and can roam in the immediate area after 60 seconds
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: When breached you must grab scramblers and a bucket, once you bucket him you wait for him to kill those that saw him as there is nothing that can stop him, once he kills them you beam him, cuff him and take him back to his cell.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @Tim gong ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.