Tim Laydolf's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimLaydolf

Jul 22, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Tims789789

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I have played on CG MilitaryRP for a bit over three weeks now I believe.

Age: I am seventeen years old, turning eighteen in January.

In what country are you located?: I am from Sweden.

Time zone: CEST

NATO name (regiment and rank):
JAF SSGT Tim Laydolf
USSR name (regiment and rank):
N/A
Civilian name:
Dadjunga Osas
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:73421097

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my first application on Civil Gamers.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a fully clean record on the server. I have worked as a moderator in the past and therefore know a lot of common rules for RP servers.
- No warnings
- No kicks
- No bans

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes. I have worked as staff previously on another MilitaryRP but also at a StarwarsRP. Both as a moderator but also as a game master once. I believe my past experiences will help me do any potential moderation in CG as efficiently and fairly as possible. Other than this, I have also previously ran a 12.000 member game community (Not garry's mod.) with 1100+ discord members, me being the community owner. At best times we had around 30-50 active players in-game. I might be a bit rusty at ULX, but I'm a quick learner and it should be no problem.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do. I have played a lot of serious cityRP and militaryRP but also tons of semi-serious starwarsRP. I have been regimental lead of the US Air Force on two seperate servers previously. I love the feeling of something looking like it could be real life, and the feeling of being surrounded by this roleplaying world where I can be anything I want, feels amazing. Because of this, I typicly never minge around or do stuff you wouldn´t do in a real life military. I don't see any fun in doing so.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
My activity depends from day to day. I am out a lot, but at least 3-4 days a week I usually sit at home. During those days I can be online anywhere from 2-6 hours depending on how much I am enjoying the gameplay at that point of time, but I'm sure I would be online even more as a moderator, because then I will always have something to occupy myself with. I will always be able to help others, which I enjoy.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I enjoy helping people and making their experience with the community better. I like making a difference, and I aim to do so. Seeing people enjoy their gameplay even more because of myself is something I live for. I know how frustrating it can be to want moderative help with something without recieving any. I am in a good timezone where I am awake both at the start of the servers activity and at the end. During these periods there are usually no moderators online, but I want to change that. Moderators should always be present in the game, and I want to help people resolve their issues as soon as possible.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would be able to help with anything relating to a player getting accused of breaking rules. I believe that my strongest side over other applicants is my ability to always stay calm and always deal with things in a fair fashion. I always make sure that both sides of the issue get to speak and say their version of any incident. If there is any opposition in the two stories, I always weigh them together, look at real proof and after that determine the outcome. I would never act on only words, but only on things that can be proved. Someone only deserves a punishment if they really did break the rules, and it is my job to make sure that noone gets punished wrongly.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Neutral
No interactions at all, I recommend becoming known in the MRP community and getting too know the MRP Staff team so I and others can give in depth verdicts, however very good app and you have previous staff experience which will put you ahead.

Good luck!

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
-no interactions
Hi Tim I have had zero interactions with you so I would recommend making yourself more known and getting to know some of the staff so they can give accurate verdicts on you

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I will be going for a neutral. I’m unsure of your ruleknowledge but you’re active in-game and in TS3. Although you’re a part of my regiment you’re still new and therefore you’re not so known to the community yet. Being known is also a part of being staff. Nontheless best of luck.

Beskar

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ friendly and mature
+ active IG and TS
+past staff experience
+ nice app and good RPer
+ knows basic rules

would be a good staff member

- ( a big fat minge) tony

TimLaydolf

Jul 22, 2021
Thank you all for the replies. I understand that perhaps I am not quite known amongst your staff team. I will try my best to make myself seen and to meet and talk to new people. Hopefully this won't be too hard considering I am not really a person that a lot of stuff happens around currently. I appreciate the positive feedback on the application itself!

I won't mind at all having a chat with you on teamspeak if you want to know me a bit better. Just poke me and we can talk!

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021

-neutral

+past staff EXP
-new to the server
-No interactions with you.
-unsure of rules of the server

i suggest waiting a little longer and to let yourself known into the community

GOODLUCK

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+/- Neutral

Hey, love the application you've made; shows great potential. However, I have had little to no engagement with you in chat or in Discord. While I agree you are a NATO main and hence interactions would be limited, there should be a semblance of presence that allows people to weigh your application and your character in the same scale, which I do not believe you have at this time. I would recommend increasing your presence and engaging in conversations or helping people with queries in OOC.

Good luck.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Neutral

- Have not had enough time to interact with you besides sits.

Good luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral (But leaning to +support)
=Little interaction

=Bit unknown in the community
=No idea on rule knowledge
+Amazing RP experience and mature when I have interacted with you.
GOOD LUCK !

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Hello Tim, I am going to be leaving a Neutral on this one.

This is mainly due to the fact I have had 0 interactions with you therefore I can not make an informed decision on whether you'd be a good fit for staff. I highly recommend (as others have said in their replies) that you play the server for longer to get yourself more known within the community and its staff team, on top of this it's difficult to say whether or not you'll know the rules to a staff level due to your little time on the server.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck.

speedy

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jun 10, 2021
+/- Neutral
+Previous staff exp

= No interactions at all
= unsure of Rule knowldege

Hey Tim going for a neutral for the reasons above. As others have said maybe play a bit longer just so people can get to know you and even just for a bit more experience on the server it can't hurt. If u see me on teamspeak feel free to drop me a poke for a chat anytime.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
- Neutral
- No interactions

Hey tim i give you a neutral because i don't think i had any interaction whicht you on the server. I would recommend like others said play more on the server and get a bit more know in the community. Good luck on you're application!

Michiel
17th CPT
SHA WO

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
Neutral leaning to Support
+ Active in-game
+ Past staff experience

- Very few if any interactions
- Unsure of rule knowledge

Hi, I'd suggest playing for a bit more before applying just to get yourself known more in the community, giving stronger verdicts.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied
Sadly I will be denying this application. Although yes you do have previous experience along with having a clean history, the vast majority of verdicts on your application have been neutral. My suggestion is keep playing the server and interact with the community on a greater level, this is especially important since you've only been here for a few weeks. Interact with people and allow them to get to know you and I have no doubt in my mind your next application will be of a better light.

@TimLaydolf Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.