Titan's MRP GM App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): raditionman48 ( Fatal Titan )
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I played the beta when it came out but I went back too cc , Now ive came too play MRP full time ( 3 weeks )
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT-4 ( Eastern Daylight Time )
In-game name and Previous Names: SHA Fatal Titan
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322295505 ( i know this isnt my id ill edit it later when im in game tm )
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Nope First
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for combat jumping as i was used to the cc fight style.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Helped with 1 or 2 events when i was cc staff member but other than that no
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Other than this i played one police rp back a year ago but this is one i take very seriously and enjoy much as its a serious rp experience to a point.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4 - 5 hours ( varies due to me doing work and school )
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: as the current project im working with SA Bogdan atm i want to make a fun environment for the server and make it as enjoyable as possible as much fun as i had with bogdens help through out with what happened with the ussr parade from the base too farm , also the whole ussr and nato pictures i had took with the entire team and regiments there. As i progress with this project that im working on me and bogden will reveal it at some point once it is done and i thank him for his help
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I want to bring the best experience as i said to the server to make the wars fun and make the experience as real as it already is on the server. Ive found a huge passion in the MRP server and community and i really want to make this an amazing place with fun filled events and other activity's and such.

Please List 5 small event ideas(Which wouldn't require a map change):

We could do a cooking event where we have ( depending what we may want to do for this one ) if we had a timed cooking portion where people are timed to make the specific dish as fast as possible. or whoever can make the worst or best dish from the long list of food around the server , or maybe a unique dish challenge who can make the most un used dish but is around ( as this will obviously judged ).

A maze / obstacle course event would be fun , run through while you have to find your way through the maze while also using your combat knowledge of the land to get through the course ahead. there could be many different ways we can make this event either using props or set it up using the fob building system as it has some cool structures to be used that could add some interesting parts to the event.

This could be seen as an event also could be for training as well , we could do some tdm or search and destroy , for S and D use the fob radio with some props this will be used as the teams flag / bomb and obviously the first team to destroy it wins. TDM is self explanatory.

Protect the convoy using ( depending on the team changes tanks / cars used ) to protect a specific car to transport from point A too B , the convoy team using tanks helis and other equipment to make sure the VIP / Car is brought too its location safely after its brought to point B the attacking team has one final attempt to finish it off at point B ( 5 minute timer ) before they win.

Last one would be a shoot house based event ( obviously not in shoot house ) breach and clear event using a custom event map above the real map , 2 teams one having to breach and clear a building while the other team is somewhere holding one of there mates hostage, they will have too clear and search every room of the building. No revives with be allowed as if they clear the building effectively and smoothly they should not die too much ( i think ). This is more of a training exercise but an event as well like I said to improve there tactical ability's on the field.

Please List 2 Big Event Ideas(Which would be what we call (Map Change Events):

One event as a map change event this would be a stealth mission event , USSR has to infiltrate a NATO base as quickly and as quietly as possible to delete some files on a nato computer that a ussr spy has leaked into nato's hands. USSR must quietly and quickly take out nato guard's with also trying to find the server with the file on board. Using a sort of objective point ussr will go through the different points scattered around the base while one only has the * File * if they find the right file in the time given they win , if they are either all eliminated or time runs out they lose.

USSR has planed to launch a strike of nuclear missiles on key nato bases , Nato's job is to try and claim as many ussr points as possible to try and stop the launch of the missiles. How the event works is basically the ussr controls the entire map except a small arms base to start to attack any ussr points as fast as possible. Nato have a hour to devise any plans to attack the comunist soil , as in war tactics , any cars / tank reinforcements ect. once the prep phase is over they have a start time of 1 hour to do there best too attack the points and gain control over the map , if they capture a point they get more time ( 15 min ) if they lose a point they once had they lose ( 5 min ) of time to attack , there will also be a set os special perks around the map to claim on the points that are hidden to the nato team to collect as they move through the map.

What missions would you make for each regiment in Nato(SAS,MP,17th,JAF,ISAF) please list 1 mission per regiment:

SAS are to attack a militia defense point holding stockpiles of arms around the surrounding area , using stealth tactics to use the element of surprise to try and move and secure the stock piles as best as possible

MP - They have intel of a ussr convoy holding a nato officer captive there job is to intercept the convoy and secure the vip inside and try to arrest any ussr criminals if possible

JAF is to destroy a ussr stockpile of armor and other cars in the area making them immobilized , while also taking down the near by radio tower to stop any communications back to base.

ISAF is to stop a armed miittia group trying to destroy a nato power tower carrying all critical power to the nato base , take all militia into account and stop them at all costs

17TH - has got info near by about a moving convoy trying to enter the into the nato base , using firepower they have to take down the covoy before its too late

What missions would you make for each regiment in
USSR(AG,KGB,10TH,ABT,SHA) please list 1 mission per regiment:

ABT - There job is to load 3 helis 2 for close by air support and 2 transport heli to go into town and secure a militia leader to give info on there plans forward. Taking any hostiles out and trying to do this as effectively as possible.

10TH - 10th has gotten word militia has plans to attack the defence leader coming to the ussr base , 10ths job is to transport him using the steel they have to bring him in and jeep him in once piece.

KGB - KGB has gotten a word of a spy around the base they have to interrogate a small group of people and try to find who is the spy to put him into jail for infiltration into the base , The prisoner may also face death.

SHA - Shock army is position at boarder and is expecting a nato attack trying to steal there kalmaz of supply's supposed to go to the near by fob , there job is to make sure the kalmaz stays in ussr hands no matter what

AG - AG is to report too town as a high PC and militia presence has been spotted and seem to be hostile there job is to take them out before the situation gets out of hands.

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+active IG and TS3
+vary mature and friendly
+like the event ideas
+loyal to the community

overall a good fit for game master

-a big fat minge(tony)

Reactions: Fatal_Titan

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
+Support
+Active in TS and ingame
+ Like the event ideas

+/- Not really had enough interactions with you to determine what type of person you are, drop me a poke on TS and we can talk!

+ Had a good chat with you on TS, certainly seem like a good guy and would benefit the GM team

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatal_Titan

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Denied
Unfortunately, the standard of your suggested events are not to the standard that we are looking for.
You can reapply in 2 weeks.​

Locked. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.