Not open for further replies.

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): clucking_ape
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 111 Hrs
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): A-1 CSG Larry "TK" Hummer
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Barry "Hummel" Hummer
Civilian name: Jerry Krummer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175426868
Do you have a mic?: Y
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No: Captain App.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes. I have over 6 months in other communities (2-3) regarding moderation
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes. I've been RP'ing in SRP for over 2 years total now in other servers
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At least 3 per day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have a lot of free time, I love this server, and want to help make it a better place. I know my way around this server very well, and I hope that with my help, I can help other people out to get to the same experience I am at without the amount of time I had to spend. I also want to help people who have been wronged during their RP experience
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a lot of prior experience being moderation in other communities, I am a very good peer mediator, and I make it my utmost priority to make sure that everyone has fun around me in and out of RP. I never take things out of RP personally, and I make sure to help other people that aren't happy to cheer them up and make their experience on this server a more pleasurable one

Last edited:

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
+Support

+ Interactions. Interactions I've had with you have been good.
+ Active Time. 3 hours per day and over 100 hours on record are both big pluses.
+ Community Involvement. Being involved as a Captain of GENSEC as well as a leadership position within an MTF both show you're very involved with the community.
+/- Experience. Give greater detail on the experience questions in your application. How long have you been roleplaying/staffing? Etc.

Best of luck!

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
+Support

+ Interactions. Interactions I've had with you have been good.
+ Active Time. 3 hours per day and over 100 hours on record are both big pluses.
+ Community Involvement. Being involved as a Captain of GENSEC as well as a leadership position within an MTF both show you're very involved with the community.
+/- Experience. Give greater detail on the experience questions in your application. How long have you been roleplaying/staffing? Etc.

Best of luck!
Thank you for the reply! I have added my time in experience for both fields

Timber/PEEK

Feb 17, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Good interactions in game
+Very Active
+Been on the server for a good while

Hollow Larry

Apr 19, 2022
Hello Hummer, i will be giving +Support
+good in game interactions
+very good time
+mature
+Previous staff experience

Best of luck.

Michael Matthews

Apr 11, 2022

+Support

+ Good RP Player
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Great Application
+ Good Interactions
+ Mature
+ Senior player
+ Prior Staff experience

W + Ratio + Cool dude + cool kids club ? + Goodluck.-"Matthews"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220527-191603_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220527-191603_Twitter.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 1

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @KingofSoy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.