Jul 17, 2021
Your in-game name: TopShagger

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109562341

Your steam community link:

Date of ban: SUN AUG 29 2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Gross Misconduct

Who banned you: CL4P-TP

Ban length?: PERMABAN

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more careful in the language and jokes i use as i used to get carried away with my jokes while i never had any ill intent i will insure i follow the servers rules from now on.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I definitely deserved the ban in hindsight as I wasn't the type of player the server was made for a lot of the time I would dip in and out of serious RP and Minging but I understand I crossed the line with my joke , I do think the context behind it matters as the situation was messy and not as straight forward as it looks as I wasn't really talking to one person i was just speaking out loud and never had any intent or meaning behind the joke and I was a lot more immature at the time and was still a 17 year old kid despite this however i understand my joke completely crossed the line and my actions on the server as a hole weren't in line with the rules sometimes but i will insure this has changed for the better and I will think before I make jokes that aren't in line with the server rules.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have read the rules and I'm quite aware of them and will stick to strictly RP as a lot of the time I didn't and that's where the issues came from.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I love the server and the community if you look at my profile i even donated to the server I haven't played in a while and really have missed the unique experience MRP gives you. And i am more then ready to be a healthy part of the MRP community.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org

Appeal Denied

Hi TopShagger,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You have been banned permanently for something we deem completely unacceptable in this community and paired with the attitude you showed before your ban we cannot allow you to return to the community at this time.

You may re-appeal in 2 months.​

Status
Not open for further replies.