Jul 17, 2021
Your in-game name: TopShagger

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109562341

Your steam community link:

Date of ban: SUN AUG 29 2021

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Gross Misconduct

Who banned you: CL4P-TP

Ban length?: PERMABAN

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I would take better though into the jokes I make and how my actions effected others on the server. Now on my previous ban appeal I got told what I did was "unacceptable" and I understand why it would look that way but I would like to sit down and have a chat on TS as to my POV and the context behind it as I believe with the context it is a more understandable. Given this I definitely believe my actions as a player leading up to the ban were a massive issue before that and i can inform you that the have changed massively.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have read the rules and I'm quite aware of them and will stick to strictly RP as a lot of the time I didn't and that's where the issues came from.

Why do you want to re-join this server?: I love the server and the community if you look at my profile i even donated to the server I haven't played in a while and really have missed the unique experience MRP gives you. And i am more then ready to be a healthy part of the MRP community.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hi TopShagger,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

As mentioned in your previous appeal we have no tolerance for the actions you committed within our community which led to your ban. However, due to the length, you have served I would be willing to discuss this further on Teamspeak before I consider a future ban appeal.

You may re-appeal after contacting me on Teamspeak.​

Status
Not open for further replies.