Toriwarior's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toriwarior30055

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 25, 2022
Canada
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Killtowin21
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: I have been playing on the server for about two weeks now, only more recently dedicating most of my days to playing on it.
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: Eastern Timezone (New York)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 Private Alexander Christof | Alexander Christof
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Houston Boston
Civilian name: Alexander Christopher
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68635369
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Yes, this is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have two warnings, one for using my microphone as SCP-049, and another one for metagame

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

I used to be event manager on a popular SCP-RP server before. I organized mini-events daily to provide roleplay for players and created large-scale events as well. I was mostly interested in events centered around the CotBG and Sarkic Cults due to my knowledge of their lores

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, most of my time spent roleplaying on Garrysmod has been on serious roleplay servers, Half-life 2 RP mostly.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I'm on about 4 to 5 hours every day. It varies every week due to work and school.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

I'm really invested in SCP lore, I'd like to believe that I'm very creative/imaginative when it comes to the SCP Universe. I often find myself thinking about scenarios around obscure SCPs or GOIs that can play out really well on the server. I've always loved hosting events, I prefer curating a good player experience rather than being a player and that's why I always find myself as a curator/event staff on the servers I used to play on. I'm a relatively new player to the community, however, I instantly fell in love with it and I'd like to contribute to its future success, and I believe that I'd be able to do that through enhancing other players' roleplay experiences.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I'd like to think of myself as a good builder, I can create set pieces for future events that'll add to the aesthetic of the server. I have over ten thousand hours in the game, I've pretty much experienced everything there is about it and I know what serious roleplayers generally want, believable scenarios that enrich their roleplay experience to the fullest. I believe my intricate knowledge of the SCP lore gives me an advantage over other applicants. I'm heavily vested in SCP lore, I know most of the intricacies surrounding it as well. I've read up on a lot of documents and tales that will help me with creating plotlines for future events.

I think I'd be able to help the server by generally enhancing the player experience with cleverly created events that allow most or everyone to enjoy their roleplay experiences, hopefully contributing to the servers' success.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

United Nations Annual Anomalous ReviewRepresentatives of the GOC will visit the facility for an "Annual checkup" to discuss matters of the anomalous with Site Command. The GOC delegation will attempt to negotiate trading anomalies and possible treaties between the two groups.

This will be purely dynamic, depending on how the negotiations go between the GOC and Foundation, a period of hostility or extended peace will occur.

At the same time, embedded agents of the GOC within the facility begin covertly documenting the SCP objects within, looking for ways to destroy or possibly steal them; using the distraction of the negotiations for their advantage. They might be caught, or not.

The event will involve Site Command, Alpha-1, Omega-1, Nu-7, Epsilon-11, and possibly the research staff and security personnel.
Forever BrokenThe local Cogwork Orthodoxy sect has established itself within the village. Their smiths have converted the local population to their religion and tickers have been deployed to pacify the Ranger station.

The site has been marked for excavation by the church, a piece of their broken god lies dormant nearby. The sect has already brought pieces of Mekhane to the village, acting as their protector and enhancing them with its anomalous properties. Its gears ever turning and metals constantly stretching and expanding in response to the missing piece being ever closer to extraction.

As a result, hume meters installed on the surface alert the facility to a massive decrease in hume levels. The facility must destroy the Mekhanite construct and its followers before they extract the broken piece, lest the Church get closer to rebuilding their God.

The event will involve MTF units and Site Administration.
Doppleganger syndromeReplicas of the current O5 Council have arrived at Site-65, with valid identification. Both sets of O5 council members are utterly convinced that they are in fact who they claim to be. An internal conflict erupts as Alpha-1 members and the facility as a whole has to pick a side, decide who the real members of the Council are, and what anomalous entity could have caused this to happen.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
I've created a google document for an event proposal. I've created a small piece of lore surrounding it and the steps detailing how the event will proceed.

>>Document Link<<

>Map Link<

SCPs will be unavailable for the event part taking place on the other map. The other map will be switched to during the last stage of the event, the final confrontation.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1A foundation researcher too ambitious for their own good has discovered the true nature of the Ethics committee and Omega-1, triggering an alert. Omega-1 has to locate this researcher and administer amnestics, every second counts.
A-1MTF Alpha-1 has received a tip from an unknown entity of a mole within their ranks. Alpha-1 operatives will have to figure out who the compromised agent is before they get to an O5 council member.
NU-7Chaos Insurgents have acquired a sample of SCP-008 and have captured some villagers to experiment with. NU-7 must attempt to either retrieve or destroy the 008 samples with the help of MTF E-11 before the insurgents can finalize their research.
E-11A low-level reality bender has been set loose within the facility. E-11 must use their Scranton reality anchors to try and catch the reality bender as he shifts around, spreading chaos and confusion around the facility. The reality bender will be impervious to firearms, requiring E-11 to think tactfully about how to corner and eventually catch him.
CIAn agent within the Foundation has informed the local Chaos Insurgency cell of a convoy heading towards Site-65. The convoy will be transporting anomalous items away from Site-65. Chaos Insurgents will be tasked with ambushing the trucks as they're being loaded at the facility entrance and stealing the anomalies.
Foundation StaffIt's another regular day within the facility until SCP-049 imprisons a researcher within his containment cell. Facility staff must negotiate terms with SCP-049 to return the researcher safely, and must decide between appeasing SCP-049 or using brute force with consequences.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

+Support
Fairly active on the server
Good interactions with
Good luck!

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral

/ Never had any interactions with you.

+ Application is well made and event ideas seem realistic and interesting.

Best of luck with your application.

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
Neutral
Would like to see you more active and interact with the community a lil bit more - you are a private on both of your characters, and would like to see you grow more in your respective MTF and CI character.

However, your extensive effort is shown through the app.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- NEUTRAL

+ Well made Application
- No Interactions

Good Luck!

Toriwarior30055

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 25, 2022
Canada
+Support
Fairly active on the server
Good interactions with
Good luck!
Neutral

/ Never had any interactions with you.

+ Application is well made and event ideas seem realistic and interesting.

Best of luck with your application.
Neutral
Would like to see you more active and interact with the community a lil bit more - you are a private on both of your characters, and would like to see you grow more in your respective MTF and CI character.

However, your extensive effort is shown through the app.

+/- NEUTRAL

+ Well made Application
- No Interactions

Good Luck!

Thanks for the replies and feedback! I have been ramping up my activity, playing for over 4-5 hours almost every day this week.

Joshy

Jan 28, 2022
+1
Was a player on his previous server he was event manager on, good lad has a good imagination and puts in a lot of effort on his events, honestly would benefit the server.

I know i'm not well known either but that's my take, the application is good as well I think he deserves a chance at least.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020

Application Denied

Hi @Toriwarior30055,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Unfortunately you seem to have received several warnings while your application was up which is not a good look for upcoming GMs.

Your event ideas do seem very promising though, I would recommend trying to stay clean from now on and reading the rules as it may help your future outcome when applying again.

You may re-apply in 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.