Tunnel Snakes

DRIZAY

Jan 10, 2021
Timezone/Country: Sweden GMT
Hours on Garry's Mod: 4800 across accounts
Steam ID/Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DRlZAY/
How active are you?: Alot really.
What is your in-game name?: Was Badden but its now DRIZAY
Why do you want to join us?: I was in TS back 2016 and pretty much been playing since then, so I do want to join back the org as some friends of mine are in it such as @Nilgarf
Why should we accept you over others?: I perfect at PVP, loyal, and RP and know how to protect my gang and my base without problems.

Reactions: Nilgarf

'a' TS Kenny

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
Timezone/Country: EST - US
Hours on Garry's Mod: 3k hours +
Steam ID/Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cenaros/
How active are you?: Very active
What is your in-game name?: Brandon
Why do you want to join us?: Wanting to join a group of skilled individuals for 3.0.
Why should we accept you over others?: Great shot, base building and defense against raids.
denied

ScranPronto

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 3, 2021
Timezone/Country: GMT
Hours on Garry's Mod: 1,610 hours
Steam ID/Profile: STEAM_0:0:78152684
How active are you?: Quite active
What is your in-game name?: Sean
Why do you want to join us?: I have been out of an organisation for a while now and looking for one. I have previously been allied with TS whilst in other orgs and am good friends with a lot of the guys so would be fun.
Why should we accept you over others?: Because kenny is a ghost top shaggir and cal smokes sativa. I am also top combat man and defeated raids against top raiders billy and NDC ;)

'a' TS Kenny

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
Hours on Garry's Mod: 1,610 hours
Steam ID/Profile: STEAM_0:0:78152684
How active are you?: Quite active
What is your in-game name?: Sean
Why do you want to join us?: I have been out of an organisation for a while now and looking for one. I have previously been allied with TS whilst in other orgs and am good friends with a lot of the guys so would be fun.
Why should we accept you over others?: Because kenny is a ghost top shaggir and cal smokes sativa. I am also top combat man and defeated raids against top raiders billy and NDC ;)
accepted
Eat Quickly

Anilyse

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Scotland
Hours on Garry's Mod: 1,925
Steam ID/Profile: STEAM_0:1:528370829
How active are you?: Id say pretty active
What is your in-game name?: Anilyse( was shmanilyse before)
Why do you want to join us?: I havent been in an org in a while and am looking to join a good org in CG 3.0 that isn’t mingy and shit. All of my friends are in TS and I’ve always ended up basing or Allied with TS in the past so it’d be good to finally join instead of just being allies.
Why should we accept you over others?: Because foufasto has a big nose😂 and kenny and cal like to shag ghosts from what I’ve heard. Nah it’d be good to be in an org that knows what they’re doing and aren’t dumb fucks that all waddle around clueless for a change😂

'a' TS Kenny

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
Hours on Garry's Mod: 1,925
Steam ID/Profile: STEAM_0:1:528370829
How active are you?: Id say pretty active
What is your in-game name?: Anilyse( was shmanilyse before)
Why do you want to join us?: I havent been in an org in a while and am looking to join a good org in CG 3.0 that isn’t mingy and shit. All of my friends are in TS and I’ve always ended up basing or Allied with TS in the past so it’d be good to finally join instead of just being allies.
Why should we accept you over others?: Because foufasto has a big nose😂 and kenny and cal like to shag ghosts from what I’ve heard. Nah it’d be good to be in an org that knows what they’re doing and aren’t dumb fucks that all waddle around clueless for a change😂
denied

Blade or Kane

Apr 8, 2021
Timezone/Country: CET/CEST in Slovenia
Hours on Garry's Mod: 2460 big no life
Steam ID/Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KaneNTS/
How active are you?: alot
What is your in-game name?: KaneNTS
Why do you want to join us?: Well I like to be a part of gangs and make money while rising in the criminal life at the same time. I take gangs seriously and I never betray anyone no matter if they make mistakes or not. I try to be funny and respectful while loyal at the same time because I do want people to feel like they are getting entertainment from their gang.
Why should we accept you over others?: I do like to make use of my gang and not only use it to flex on others by disrespecting their gangs. I will make sure to help the gang if they need help with anything, whether its if they are in need of guns, need help to raid or need help to defend, mug or kidnap. I will make sure to be a helping hand all the time and maintain a good amount of respect in the gang. I will be respectful, kind, active and trustfull.

CamZin

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
London
Timezone/Country: CET/CEST in Slovenia
Hours on Garry's Mod: 2460 big no life
Steam ID/Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KaneNTS/
How active are you?: alot
What is your in-game name?: KaneNTS
Why do you want to join us?: Well I like to be a part of gangs and make money while rising in the criminal life at the same time. I take gangs seriously and I never betray anyone no matter if they make mistakes or not. I try to be funny and respectful while loyal at the same time because I do want people to feel like they are getting entertainment from their gang.
Why should we accept you over others?: I do like to make use of my gang and not only use it to flex on others by disrespecting their gangs. I will make sure to help the gang if they need help with anything, whether its if they are in need of guns, need help to raid or need help to defend, mug or kidnap. I will make sure to be a helping hand all the time and maintain a good amount of respect in the gang. I will be respectful, kind, active and trustfull.
💀🐍