UGO NADO High Command Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronk

Jul 16, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45645710
Discord name: re
For how long have you played on MRP: Me have play this kind role play for years. I play on Civil Gamers for over 1 (one) week ever day.
In what country are you located?: Country canada
Time zone: EST
NATO name (regiment and rank): Infantry PVT Special Forces Ugo
USSR name (regiment and rank): Infantry PVT Kregg
Civilian name: ex NATO Kronk
Do you have a mic?: yeas
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Well no, me make aplication in the past but it deny becaus peopl thought it was a troll. But it wasnt. Me aspire to be blu soup, and wil never stop pursue it until me make it.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yeas am have been ban 1 day for sit abusing. Me hav been warn 1 or twice for RDM on me first day here. but not mor than that.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Me dont. But me hav very tactical brain. Me understand PvP very well. This give me advantage as commander becaus I know what the troops will have to face, and how to overcome it. ex snipers on mountain, spawn points in key locations etc.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I think me is perfectly good enough as PVT. Me role during war is carried out wit no prejudice, and me very skilled in combat. But me frustrate because me know that the war is mostly won BEFORE it begins. de most important things for succes is pre war, positioning resources, building appropriate infrastructure to support the intended goal of the conflict. Other non combat related assets to a military force is cooperation and communication. I think these things should be prioritised and discussed much more in debriefs than actual combat. ME woul have good imput, and rly feel like me coul help bring nado forces together, help prepare and coordinate the war plan.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: PVT, PVT, PC.
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Weaknesses: me volatile sometimes in 1 to 1 interactions.
me speech not best.
me sometime disobey, but me have respect for all.

Strengths: Smart. (even if me no sound liek it)
Desire to bring people together.
Persistance
Fast learner
Desire to improve

And las but not least, passion. Me play here 50 + hours, and me private. Me not motivated by ranks and wantin to obtain power / climb rank ladder. Me want to help. Passion is reason me apply for NHC. Because me feel like NHC is bes way fo me to have positive impac on ppl experience, and on the over all performance of the nado forces.

Special forces PVT ugo out.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
As much as I like you Ugo, you need to be 1LT before being applicable for NATO High Command. I recommend you achieve this rank before applying again otherwise I'm fairly sure you will get banned from the forums.

-Support
Kiwi.

Kronk

Jul 16, 2021
The rank requirement was put in place not as an artificial barrier, but instead as a check to ensure that the person applying has experience. So please dont be so 1 dimentional that you look at the 1LT thing as a end all be all. Instead properly evaluate the candidate as a whole, and their "fitness" to be a member of high command.

1LT means nothing more than "I've been here longer than you"
If those are the standards you apply to your selection process for the members of high command, you should maybe re evaluate what you prioritise in a member of High command

• Haha
Reactions: King Jez and Kiwi

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Denied, I have actually spoke to you on the server and aside from the BS and the toxic stuff you have some pretty decent ideas, but you're not what we looking for in NHC and you are not the required rank sir, please stop making these applications after being denied or i will be forced you temporarily ban you off the forumns young man

Status
Not open for further replies.