UHC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valery

Jun 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:224268897

Discord name: zenith Highland#6987

For how long have you played on MRP: Since early highlands in 2020.

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): Pvt PEPSEE MANNNNNNNNN

USSR name (regiment and rank): AOR MAJ REDACTED 3

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: - Yes this is my first UCH application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: -I have 0 i am aware of

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: EX KGB CTP -FSB COL - AOR MAJ

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: I have 5 years of real life military Experience and am currently still serving as a STG in the British army and years worth of actual combat experience and have led 20 men operations in Afghanistan and Northern Ireland . i can put all of the fallowing for the game 1 I can lead in war after seeing all the tools i will get at my disposal and come up with the best statistical advantage. 2 i can work under pressure and not fear the repercussions of my actions if i fail. 3 i can get my point across in a calm or demanding approach if needed.4 i am big into RP and will happily do so and 5 i am always open to constructive criticism and am willing to hear people on there thoughts and ideas.

List your in-game ranks on MRP: - AOR Maj

Zizo

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
- support

application a bit empty, also advertised his app and I think he missed questions.

• Haha
Reactions: ObsceneRanger

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
-SUPPORT
-haven't seen you around much, not very active from what i can see
-missed questions
-advertised which breaks guidelines

+good leading skills from irl experience

-nevertheless good luck

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support

-Low activity

+Mature
-Never seen lead
-Low detail app
-Apperently advertised app

Hey valery if you really want to be SC you should def edit your app if you are dedicated for this role edit your app

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Application Withdrawn

The Application has been Withdrawn in light of the Application not being ready. Take your time to make the application as it makes a lasting effect to the NWO Colleagues. Also take the time to interact with the community to build a bridge for SC.

Regards,

Dmitri (SC SCOM)​

Status
Not open for further replies.