Time zone: GMT

Character name(s):
Foundation: Jamal Dingle
Chaos: John O'Sullivan
Civilian name: Bob Millen

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-NU-7 (SPC) CI: Alpha
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? I am applying to hopefully help keep the site in check and as ethical as possible to all people including D-class. I have seen a lot of unethical activity and have been wondering what our IAA have been doing. I want this position to keep them in line, so they actually do their jobs to keep our personal and D-class safe.
-

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I am on-site very often and have read the manuals and COE almost by heart. I will not let any unethical activity slide and keep our facility as a neat, safe and stable environment with the help of IAA and Ethics.
-

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: 8. Detail and order makes a document good. A document with everything orderly and with good detail and descriptions is what our Ethics need to crackdown on unethical activity in the facility.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: An Internal Affairs Ambassador's duty is to make sure an IAA on site
are not slacking and doing their jobs properly, by either assigned them to watch over a certain person or area, or making sure they are working on their reports to the ethics committee.
-

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Started off poor after being in an abusive house hold. Him and his brother went to work at a fast food restaurant that treated them like garbage, leading to his brother committing suicide. He quit and found a job application for "security" at a nearby "Military base". He took the offer in hopes to buy a home and soon found out that base would be his new home. After some months he understood the facility better and better, and was accepted as a IAA. In hopes of keeping everything safe and ethical, he chose the application for IA Ambassador, as he still remembers the loss of his brother fondly, powering him on to keep everything in order.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
-- SUPPORT

- I have never seen you on IA
- This application is really lackluster
- You should focus on spelling, as grading documents and writing reports is a big part of being an ambassador
- Overall lacking

My advice is playing more as an IA agent before applying for this role, as neither me or the other ambassadors have seen you as an Agent. Overall -SUPPORT.

'Curio'

Mar 13, 2022

- Support

- Never seen you in my life
- Terrible application
- Not active
- Not active on TS3

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
1652621722533.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Dingle

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussion with Dpt. Director Moat, we came to the conclusion that you are currently not qualified for the position for two main reasons.

- Activity: You've barely ever been seen playing Internal Affairs by any Director or Ambassador.

- Application: Your application's short and feels rushed, and there are some borderline wrong answers (for example, Ambassador's responsibilities). An application that doesn't have some effort put into it leads us to believe you won't put much effort into the position either.

Things we would like to see from you:

- We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director online so they can keep an eye on your job.

- We would love you to write a detailed application into which you put some more effort.

- You claim you know the CoE, but it's also very important for you to know the CoC and the LC. Make sure to take a look at them as well.

Once you feel ready, we kindly invite you to find us IC and talk in our office; we'll try to test to what degree you're capable of performing basic ambassador tasks and tell you more about an ambassador's responsibilities.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate from asking Director Moat or me. Furthermore, please do not let this dishearten you from re-applying in the future.

Kindest Regards,
Directors Katona.

Status
Not open for further replies.