O-1 LCPL (Held)
CI Alpha (Held)
A1 CPL (Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None!
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

As you know, I'm a dedicated person who's at the ready to do his tasks and missions when they are given, whatever task, or mission it is, i accomplish it with the best results possible

I Am quite knowledgeable in the duties of the Council And their Assistants due to me being right there personally involved with their business, with that in mind, i am able to use said knowledge and experience to help out whenever need be.

I Am also very Active! I Will be on the server daily if not most of the days!

-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

The O5 Assistants are the Assistants aswell as Secretaries of Overwatch Command, they carry out jobs handed down to them from the Overseers which is as follows:

Relaying their words down to other Subordinates and Executing their will on their behalf,

The creation of Documentation/Papers which are important to the Site's Daily Operations

Commanding the site and helping it coordinate, making sure everything works without issue.

Leading and Issuing orders to MTF Alpha-1 when the Council isnt there.

The Insurance of the CoC Being upheld and used.

Advising the Council if need be regarding difficult decisions

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[Site-65, March 24th, 2023, 3:15 PM]

O5-4:

I Believe it is time we acquire new assistants.

O5-2:

Got someone in mind, 4?

O5-4:

I Do Have someone in mind, Corporal Archangel, of y'know Alpha 1.

O5-2:

An Alpha-1 member? I'm listening..

O5-4:

He's a loyal and effective member of the Foundation, From Day one, he always wanted to serve with Distinction and Honor, He wanted to serve and i quote. "The Foundation and its Leaders" end quote, He'd be a great decision wouldnt you think?.

O5-2:

Alright well.. I Will Notify Alpha-1, Though i believe he's currently partaking in a raid on the local CI Cell Base

O5-4:

Right, here's his file.

ATTENTION VIEWER.

This document is viewable only by Clearance 4 and above. Violation of this will result of punishment as according to the legal codex.

Accessing Foundation Personnel Profile.
Seth ''Archangel'' Krueger

1679678729180.png
Then Sergeant First Class Seth Krueger
Receiving the Medal of Honor by President Obama

Name:

Seth Krueger

Position:

Corporal of Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 ''Red Right Hand''

Codename:

Archangel

DOB:

24th of February, 1983

39 Years Old

Religion:

Christianity

Nationality:

American (German Heritage)

Height:

6'2 Feet Tall

Weight:

175 lb/Pounds

Blood Type:

A+

Background:

Son of German Immigrants and Brother of Fellow Foundation Personnel and Site Director Jonathan Krueger, Seth was born and raised in the state of Kansas, and was noted to be a very genius and genuine student in high school, eventually earning top marks in every subject and class. Becoming the number one Honors student of his state, On September 11th, 2001 when he was just 18 years old, A Great Tragedy struck his Nation and that was more than enough to spark something deep within.

Enlisted into the U.S Army at the age of 19. He trained extensively and roughly, showing significant skills and abilities as ''The Perfect Soldier'' He excelled in Firearms Training, CQC, Leadership, Sabotage and other skills. After Graduating the BAC (Basic Airborne Course), he en-rolled into the 75th Ranger Battalion,

He then served in several tours of duty, in Iraq and Afghanistan, and in year of 2017 is when he was Contacted by a Foundation Recruiter, He accepted excitedly and became apart of AMTF-NU7 before getting selected for MTF Omega-1 later in the future.

Outside of the Foundation, He is an expert in Direct Action, Special Recon. Counter Insurgency, Unconventional Warfare, Counter Terrorism, High Value Target/Manhunt, Hostage Rescue, Containment and Re-containment of the Anomalous, False Flags, Black Ops, PsyOps amongst other Roles.

[ACCESSING AUDIO LOG #17]

[Krueger is sitting alone in an empty office room, he is noticeably tense, there is a light shining above him, The door opens, and a man with three guards enters. Krueger immediately stands up to stand at attention only to get gestured to sit, he complies as The man takes a seat as the other three stand with him, Their uniforms are of Alpha-1.]

O5-2:

Hello Corporal. Sorry about the sudden notification I'm working on a tight schedule, i know you'll understand.

Krueger:

No no it is alright sir, I Was just fighting the CI in a raid, i was not expecting to be immediately called here, Did i do something wrong?

O5-2:

No no, quite the opposite, i have something to offer you.

[Krueger's eyes open more widely, his expression is one of interest.]

Krueger:

...Go on?

O5-2:

We are... in a bit of a predicament Corporal, We require new assistants, and we know how much you wanted to work for us and just how far you were willing to go for such position,

[Krueger is silent for a minute..]

Krueger:

I did not see this coming.

O5-2:

Tell me - Is your original dream still kicking to this day?

[Krueger nods.]

O5-2:

Excellent! then we shall continue on.. Us at the Council we have our own personal staff i am sure you are already aware of this, Our staff are called Facototum and we are looking for more personnel to join the Cabinet, Personnel such as you.

Krueger:

This day just keeps getting better.

O5-2:

You havent seen anything yet my friend, When you accept this position you will enter a whole new world.

Krueger:

I Am ready no matter what, you know that.

[-2 nods, he slid across the table Krueger's own File.]

O5-2:

I Read your file, i Read it once and twice, Thrice and four times, Your story and your origins especially how you earned your Medal of Honor is admirable, very admirable and who knows, You too could be an O5 One day.

Krueger:

I Appreciate that sir.. When do i begin?

[Interview Log End]

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

- Good Interactions
- Active
- A-1 Experience (Guarding OSA's, Familiar with duties)
- CL3/4 Experience

Good Luck,
Falcon

Reactions: Archangel

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Archangel . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Archangel
Status
Not open for further replies.