Bailey

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Site Advisor (Holding)
Ethics Committee Assistant (Holding)
Executive Researcher (Holding but no activity is required/On Reserves)
Security Captain (Held)
MTF-NU7 <SPC> (Held)
MTF-E11 <PVT> (Held)
Riot Control License
Medical License
Heavy Weapons License
SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 Warning For Combat Cuffing but i believe it was withdrawn after a discussion with the admin

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe that i am a good candidate due to my upmost professionalism in all RP scenarios, i have an array of experience as a CL4 Member of personnel, i am experienced within creating internal and external documentation, i am a friendly approachable person meaning that those who come to meet for assistance feel comfortable doing so, i have a large knowledge of how the site functions/operates as well as strictly abiding by the Code Of Conduct and Code Of Ethics, i have strong leadership traits, i always show a sense of maturity within my time on site, i have experience as an Ethics Assistant meaning that i am trained in receiving order and fulfilling them to the best of my potential, my end goal is to one day become an O5 Council member which should show what my dedication to this role will be like.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The role of an Overseer Assistant is oversimplified, they have multiple responsibilities to uphold and perform, as an assistant you represent the O5 Council and ensure that you follow any tasks/order/commands that are given to you by the council no matter what these tasks/orders/commands come first priority over your general duties as an assistant, work closely with the A-1 MTF Regiment, Conduct reports/incidents regarding the department that the council has assigned you to, these tasks/duties are to be performed in secrecy similar to that of the council them self meaning that you must lurk in the shadows whilst you conduct your work and Overseer.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Who Is Bailey M?"
"We cannot say"
"What is he an assistant of?"
"We cannot say"
"What does he work in outside of his assistance?"
"View his personnel File however you will not gain answers to your previous questions"
Personnel File #4481- Bailey M

Last edited:

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
If there are issues accessing the lore link contact me on discord

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
+ Support
> Active.
> Amazing SA + ECA.
> Friendly.
> Mature.
> Lore is busted.

Good Luck Bailey!

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
+Support
Active
Very mature
lots of cl4 experience
Overall just a great guy and I believe bailey could handle it.

Metro

Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Employee
Group Moderator
Dec 26, 2020

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, <USER>

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.