Currently not holding
EX Internal Affairs Ambassador
EX SGT NU-7

Currently Holding
Intelligence Ambassador
Ethics Committee Assistant
CI Gamma

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received one kick for lag reduction.

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?
I have seen, that the intelligence department needs a new director, and I believe with the knowledge of management that I have obtained mistakes that were done by the last directors won't happen again such as. In addition too, I have seen an open spot I believe I can fill that spot with ease.
1) accepting ambassadors that don't have the right requirements to preform their duties.
2) Ambassadors, receive their whitelist without actually being taught what they are suppose to do for example, how to log bad behavior, and how to train IA agents and so on.
3) Making ambassador, a job that requires effort and detection to obtain that would include work ethic, leadership, professionalism
4) Conducting meetings with the NU-7 regiment and working aside them.
What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?
Given how the department's intelligence was compared to how it is now as a result of my ongoing efforts to help the department, my extensive knowledge of how to create Google sheets would be helpful to the department as a whole. Despite that to ensure that ambassadors are active, implement an activity system for ambassadors, and finally introduce the department rules with additions that all ambassadors/intel agents must adhere to at all times, I believe I have more to offer as a director than as an ambassador. My actions don't quite convey themselves in words.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?
To assure every Intel ambassador is doing their job and their requirements, having meetings with interested party's such as NU-7 due to our similarity in duties and finding common grounds, authorizing raids if needed to and planning them strategically, attending any meeting if requested. reading complaints regarding ambassadors. If an Intel Agent is interested to be an ambassador giving him the opportunity to be mentored by another ambassador and getting feedback based on his performance. Interviewing intelligence agents regarding their performance towards their interest into becoming an ambassador.
Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ben, the name I was given by my fourth stepmom at the time, four? Four families, four houses, four foster houses, four…

It stuck with me, the number 4, why? one might ask, I will take you on a journey that will show you that 4 is not just a number it’s a way of living and the reason of my existence.

Ben D was born on 19**/Feb/1st, on a stormy night his birth-mother was rushed to the hospital to deliver a very risky pregnancy. Ben D’s coming through had always included hardships even before birth, his mom died while delivering him leaving him alone no father figure, no siblings, no one to connect to, which made him a target by the government since they can test on him and train him without anyone acknowledging his disappearance.

He was in what he thought to be a foster care facility up until he reached the age of 9, he was tested on, tortured, and extensively put through hell. When the researchers found him to be of no use, they ditched him at an actual and real foster home, he couldn’t speak, write, his name at the time was Four, or to be specific Subject D-Four. He had no understanding of human connection, what love is, food is, or emotions are…

After being fostered by 3 families, it finally all aligned, the fourth family, the Brekkers adopted him, his mother Denise Brekker was a well-known scientist, his dad was a very discreet activist or known as Bill Brekker. Denise knew of Ben D’s history, how he was experimented on, she didn’t want to take advantage of that, she wanted to help him through the aftermath, since she was the main reason he was researched on in the first place, Denise was the scientist that published a research about how OCD can be used as a weapon and injected into humans. She felt guilty, and wanted to redeem herself by raising Subject D-Four, or now known as Ben D.

At the age of 25, Ben D has already graduated to follow his mother’s footsteps and become a scientist, for his thesis he had to travel to many several countries to test his theories. Ben is about to take a step that changes his life, and change his life forever, he went to Puerto Rico on an aircraft that is an object of testing, in fact every person on that aircraft, Boeing 444, was about to go through life changing events. After the plane landed, they all started experiencing telepathy, except for Ben D, who was immune, he was the main reason of that experiment after all. He dedicated his life to solve that mystery, but because he was poking a lot at it, he was picked to join the site-65, the foundation that he was speculating about, he got recruited by the intelligence department as an Intel agent for his expertise. What he didn’t expect was seeing his father Bill Brekker in a glimpse of skin shifting, he thought he was dreaming, as if his childhood is all happening again.

(Continuing)

During Ben D Brekker as an intelligence agent, he showed great performance and devotion towards the intelligence department and was given a promotion to become an Intelligence ambassador, during his times as an intelligence ambassador he worked hard with NU-7 regiment by combining intelligence duties with NU-7 duties which helped both departments in negotiation and gathering the required intel to prevent any mishaps. Although ben d worked really hard as an Intelligence Ambassador, he had a great ambition to becoming a director of intelligence.

One day, the director of intelligence, died from a Chaos Insurgency raid on the foundation. Ben D was devastated by the news regarding his director passing away and was quite sad about it. Ben D had to fill a big shoe as an ambassador due to his director’s death he had to train and meet with other departments and act as a director. The O-5 Consul saw his devotion to his job and promoted him as the new director of intelligence. While Ben D Brekker was receiving his promotion he saw his father come up to him and congratulate him on his promotion and he told him “ I’m proud of you son “ – Bill brekker.. TBC

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Activity
+ Friendly & Mature Individual

GL ?

• Love
Reactions: Ben D

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Friendly with good interactions

-Active
-Great application

-All around willing put in the work

• Love

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Hello Ben D, I will be giving you +Support for the following reasons :

+Good Overall Activity.
+Started Working in Intel Department Before Even joining it!!!

+Previous CL4 experience (IA ambassador / Ethics Assistant)
+ Ex Nu7 (Understanding how Nu7 works would assist in knowing how Operations and Tactics between Nu7 & Intel In Raiding/Counter-Raiding)
+Already started Making Godly Documents/Logs for Intel

I believe Ben is the perfect Candidate for this Role and he will Improve Intel in a magnificent way!!!

• Love

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

Ben D is capable and has responsibility and he's proven that he's worthy of leadership positions I believe he's a good candidate for this role.

A well-written application as well as previous CL4 history and has experience within the surface due to his experience in Nu-7.

Friendly, approachable, caring, professional and will be of service whenever needed.

I've known Ben for quite some time now and I believe he would do well and cater to whatever his department may need.

Signed & approved by former Head Mod & Site Advisor, Gian 'Carlo'.

• Wow

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
+Support

Has revived Intel and brought fresh ideas to the table.

Director material indeed!

• Love

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
+Support

After talking to Ben D, today regarding his work in intelligence it is clear that this man has done a lot and has a lot of ambitions for the intelligence department, considering the state of Intel and the work he has done, I can confidently say I support him

• Love

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+Support

I know you got the ambassador role 4 days but I honestly think you deserver it, You have already done a lot for the intel department in general which I think you would be a great leader, You are almost have great knowledge of rules and great professionalism

Best of Luck
You deserve it

• Love

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
+Support

Ben D is capable and has responsibility and he's proven that he's worthy of leadership positions I believe he's a good candidate for this role.

A well-written application as well as previous CL4 history and has experience within the surface due to his experience in Nu-7.

Friendly, approachable, caring, professional and will be of service whenever needed.

I've known Ben for quite some time now and I believe he would do well and cater to whatever his department may need.

Signed & approved by former Head Mod & Site Advisor, Gian 'Carlo'.
I miss you, my dearest "warning" one companion,
And thank you so much for the support that was out of the blue coming out of you CARLO unexpected but thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.