[UK] Bernard von Steiner IA Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argus

Apr 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31884873
Discord name: Windbomb#2481
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since february of this year(2022)
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Bernar von Steiner, Alexey Petrov
Civilian name: William Jackson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

None.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

I wish to involve myself even further with the Internal Affairs department, as I mainly only play as IA Operative. Also, I have been for the longest time being told to apply for it, but havent gotten around to it until now. I also really want to help new IA players to be able to get to know how to play IA properly, along with keeping the abusive sort out of IA, and to keep the level/quality of RP in the department at an optimal level. And of course, I want to devote my heart and life to the department that I truly love, despite how much it beats me up in the process.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

I have been maining/playing IA since the day I joined the server, as I bought the donator package high enough to hop onto the IA operator job. I have a ton of experience when it comes to dealing with how the IA operate, what the rules are and so forth. The IA as a department is very important for continuous operation of the site, but it also at the same time very much hated amongst some people for being the "Fun Police". I try to do my job, without trying to piss off people too much, but sometimes, it is just a fact that you aren't going to be able to make everyone happy, and you just have to accept that.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

As far as I can remember, I have written maybe one or two documents, which were either a patrol schedule or a arrest report. As for what makes a document good, it should be written with good grammar, preferably in a form of an actual site document(ergo, using a template) and making clear and understandable to the most basic literate person. Also, keep to professional standards, so no emotes of any kind, as it does not improve the quality in any way.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
1. Assisting the Director with running the DIA.
2. Lead the Department, when the Director is not on duty/on site.
3. Assing the agents/operatives to their posts/patrol routes.
4. Make sure that the agents/operatives are both following and enforcing the CoC, CoE, LC and DIA Rules.
5. Assisting in higher level trouble, like when having to deal with a report about abusive IA member, or taking in a report from a jailed member of site staff.
6. Handling other CL4 duties at the site.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bernard started out as a Level 2 Archivist at Site-65 Archives, working his days in and out of the site archives room, making sure that all the information on all the items held at the site were exactly where they are supposed to be. He was just a standard and ordinary archivist, who had by mere luck found the recruitment notice for an experienced archivist, which turned out to be a Foundation front company. One day he noticed that one of the documents was missing, and so he began looking if someone had just misfiled it in one of the other parts of the archives. After hours of looking through dozens of containers, it was apparent that someone had taken it from the archive, and had not signed for it in the loggings system. He then decided, against his own training to try investigating it himself, and by sheer luck, just by staying hidden in the archives, after the end of his shift, observing the other archivist, seal a few documents away in his own duty bag, and then following him, to a storage room near the entrance to the site. Instead of just tackling him there, Bernard then went to his nearest IA official to report the who ordeal. The Archivist was detained and interrogated. It turned out that he was a MC&D mole, who had been selling information on SCP's to the highest bidder for some time now, and only now had he slipped up, because he had gotten too used to not getting noticed. Bernard was reprimanded for not following the proper reporting procedure, but also, he was praised for his investigative skills, and offered a possibility of joining the Internal Affairs department. After joining the IA department, he kept working in the Site-65 main operations floor actively, until being offered a possibility of becoming a IA ambassador, a possibility, which is so far the highest praise that Bernard has been looking forward for.
-

Last edited by a moderator:

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
imagen_2022-06-10_131944145.png

Application Denied

Good day, Bernard von Steiner

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

You've barely been seen on site as Internal Affairs by any Director or Ambassador in the last week.
We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance. Please come talk to me or any ambassador and we'll be more than glad to assign you tasks to see how you perform.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future. You may re-apply in one week

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.