[Holding]
O-1 CPL
[Holding] CI-D Delta
[Held] Nu-7 SGT
[Held] CI-C BCOM
[Held] Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why? :
Latest warning was 3 Month ago
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?

Multiple reasons. Firstly I want to make the medical department look as active and professional is possible, Which can be hard since there is a lot to learn within the medical department e.g. Autopsy Reports, Medical check ups but I am willing to spend more time to make it as best as it can be. Another reason why I am applying is because I see a lot of potential when it comes to Medical roleplay over any other department since the situations that can be created, which hopefully can make the department look more interesting and fun to play. The last reason on why I am applying is so I can improve relationships with other department which is a key point when it comes to improving the reputation of the medical department.

Additionally, I want to give myself more of a challenge and more tasks to do within the medical department which I believe I am up for the challenge.
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:

Professional
I have been with the medical department for quite a while now but I would say that having a professional role model for the department is crucial since it shows everyone what to do etc, which I think I would be suitable to be that role model.

Activity
Another important point to bring up is activity since having a active director is important for the performance of the department since you will always be there for any questions throw at the department, which my activity recently has been pretty good within the server.

Roleplaying
I would say I have good roleplaying capabilities since I can expand/create new Roleplay scenarios to make it fun and interesting for both players in the situation, that would make the department funnier to play in general.

Maturity
Lastly the most important one, I am a mature person that take things serious within the department which would benefit it a lot since you will always have someone there to keep the department on track with its objects.

Leadership
I have held multiple leadership positions that include CI-C BCOM, KS-1 Commander and Internal Affairs ambassador that shows I have controlled large groups of people in many different situations which include combat to information gathering, which I believe is important skill to have for the Medical Department.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:

This I do not know exactly. From the overview I've witnessed. It is, overseeing the whole entire Medical Department. Making/Approving documents that represent the whole medical Department. Managing the roster as well as approving/disapproving Chief of Medicine applications. Lastly is training Chief of Medicine about the new implements of the department E.g. new procedures about the department.

Chief of Medicine 'Bravo' Personnel File
Date of Birth : █/██/1990
Pay Grade : S-2

Name : Scott 'Bravo' Smith
doctor.png
Story Line
Before:
Scott Smith was born in Glasgow, Scotland 1990 but lived in a council estate were money and food was limited to him, so getting anywhere was a struggle for him. His main focus was his exams which he managed to pass flawlessly but his relationship with his family was very distant for many reason but mainly it was due to the lack of money within the family.
After his hard work in school he managed to get a position in one of the finest universities In Scotland to study Radiotherapy and oncology but it would take 4 years to fully finish his degree within university.

**4 Years Later**
After 4 year of constraint struggling and constantly eating cold heinz beans straight out of the can, he finally finished and got his medical degree in Radiotherapy and oncology, It was relatively easily to find a job within the local hospital.

**Information**
Date : ██/██/2013
Name : Scott Smith
Pay Grade : £60k per Year

Scott was doing extremely well within his job and got noticed by his managers within his department but felt uncomfortable sometimes since he felt like he was being followed, he didn't think much of it since he was working in a busy environment all the time.

**Time 3:23 AM**
Scott heard a knock on his office door while doing paper work which was surprising since he is normally the only one working at this time in his department but still decided to answer it, It was two men in suits that wanted to speak to him. He opened his door fully then turned to face his desk but was hit in the back with a tranquilizer dart, He fell to the ground instantly.

Interview

Scott : Where am I.

Agent █████ : Don't Worry you are in safe hands and your family has been informed that you are taking a long vacation.

Scott : What you mean I am in safe hands, I am have no clue who you guys are.

Agent █████ : I will show you who we are in this short video so no need to worry. **Shows Site-65 Presentation**

Agent █████ : We have been watching you for a while about your amazing performance within your department and wanted to offer you a job in our foundation.

Scott : Hmm how can I trust you guys, How do I know that you guys aren't gonna do anything to me.

Agent █████ : Well the thing is you will never trust us but your opportunity in the foundation is endless.

Scott : Ok I will give it a try but please don't do anything to me.

**Blindfold Goes back on**
End of Interview

Foundation Life :

Information
Date of Birth : ██/██/1990
Pay Grade : S-2
Name : Scott 'Bravo' Smith

Scott has been working at Site-65 for 9 Years now and has definitely built up a reputation for himself after his countless operations he has done for high clearance personnel, He is a personal doctor for one of the Ethics member which he highly trusts and all is going well.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
+Mature
+active
+Has great knowledge of medical

Good luck

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
++Support
we became CoMs at the same time and now look at my boy, everything has been stated and I wish you the best of luck big guy o7

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Bravo's application for a position as Director of Medicine.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director of Medicine, the committee are in agreeance that you are suited to be a director. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
Winkie

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.