- Executive Researcher

- Director of Research
- O5-6 'The Cortex'
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
None
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-
During my time playing on the server, I have always focused on driving the story around each and every one of us in the Facility. As Research Director, alongside Dr Hamster, we revamped and revolutionized the policy system with both sites. Parallel to this, I also developed the Sigma-1 Division which has produced some of the highest quality documentation the site has ever seen, and I could not be prouder of mine and my colleagues accomplishments with that. The drive to expand on the potential avenues of roleplay on Site-65 has enabled me to think outside of the box and interact with various people to develop some truly unique and high quality roleplay situations, as others can attest to. My eagerness to expand on this and develop the site as a whole has led me to apply for this position. Furthermore, during my time as Director of Research, I've come to learn that cross-departmental communication is somewhat lacking. I resolved a small part of this issue by building direct lines of communication between the Department of Research and Internal Affairs, by encouraging joint operations to monitor the quality of testing on Site-65 and to spot check any potential unethical testing scenarios. During my tenure as O5-6 I was at the pinnacle of power and during that time I put it to good use encouraging MTF E-11 and Nu-7 to act better. By enabling open dialogue and feedback to the Commanders of each regiment it enabled each MTF to better themselves with various different activities. The downside to being an Overseer however is the limited contact you have with the people in the facility, this is why I am more interested in staying in the Site Administration route and not pursuing the Overseer route for the foreseeable future. Becoming Site Advisor, I'd be able to supervise and bridge the gap between each department with the assistance of each department director. Clear, concise and open dialogue is key to maintaining and managing the facility.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-
I have managed the Research Department as Director and gained tremendous experience through multiple challenges that were presented upon immediately taking over this role. During my tenure, alongside Dr Hamster, I developed concrete and effective policy to direct researchers to if they become confused or unaware of any changes. Signposting people to the correct authorities when needed, such as ethics for unique and dangerous testing. Being a highly mature individual, matters of importance and sensitivity are easily managed due to my experience in character/in game and also my IRL career. My approachability encourages others to come to me if there are issues as I always make time for others. Doing so builds that unique relationship between myself and others on site, a strong rapport creates an efficient workplace. Following alongside my ability to form solid relationships with people, becoming Site Director would enable me to create site wide narrative progression by encouraging individual story lines to flourish and develop the site as a whole. I do have a proven track record of pushing story and character development via various means, such as Sigma-1 and group lectures which engage newcomers and veterans to form new relationships on site to enhance the social and experimental side of affairs. My experience as O5-6 'The Cortex' has armed me with experience to revolutionise the way Site Advisors manage Site-65 in the Director's absence. Finally, my ability to produce documentation and websites to enhance accessibility to policy and procedure will allow me to aim to revolutionise the Site to lessen issues going forward. (Link will follow below)

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-
Site Administration oversee and manage the day to day running of the site. Empowered by the O5 Council, they liaise with the department leads and Mobile Task Force commanders to create a smoothly run facility. During site emergencies, they are the first port of call to gain contact with to manage any problems that are arising. For example, during a Code-5 you will usually have Site Administration call for certain areas of the facility to enter lockdown, such as an SCP-008-2 breach where the Heavy Containment blast doors would be sealed shut to prevent further outbreak. Alongside scenarios like that, Site Administration also wield the authority to grant access to advanced armoury when it is needed against anomalous entities, not mankind. Furthermore, Site Administration must adhere to judiciary procedure when delivering punishment to personnel who have abused their position of power and will work with the ethics committee to resolve such misconduct within the form of a tribunal.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Site-65 Department of Research Portal (Being Updated for James Pennington) - https://sites.google.com/view/department-of-research-scprp/home

Sigma-1 Portal (All Documentation Included + Project Oculus) - https://sites.google.com/view/rtfsigma1scprp/home

Broda Kagen Bio + Career Story (Ongoing) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aFmkB3AErFtR-FxqLyGwK1Efv9mp9SDXBoDdaYuSK7k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Broda/'The Cortex' - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KyLmcVHiRorlMp1yfDSkeRoSh4L2ykbluzmBUJhxEvk/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Bruce

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
an exceptionally competent and experienced person who has done nothing but improve every area of the server he worked with. I dont need to explain this massive support any further

• Love
Reactions: Broda

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

+Support

-Only really just came back onto the server
+Friendly and approchable
+Detailed Application
+Extensive Understanding of the server and the processes within it
+Previous SA/SC experience
Why the hell would you not accept him?

• Love
Reactions: Broda

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
Application On Hold

Greetings @Broda Kagen, the current position limit of Site Advisors is at it's full capacity, which unfortunately results in your application being put on hold.

Please speak to myself for more information.

- O5-2 'The Insighted'

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+support.
Broda was the most effective DoR by a longshot, and has prior experience in overseeing departments during his time in O5.

I really hope he is accepted as he would be the ideal candidate for Site Administration.

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
+++support
+Has held high clearance jobs in the past and has run a department
+No warnings
+Great app

-Only recently came back

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022

Application Accepted

Greetings @Broda Kagen, a Site Advisor position has been made available resulting in your application being accepted.

To start off your journey as a Site Advisor, please contact myself or Site Director Jimmy Wrecking.

The council welcomes you back to the Site Administration Team.

- O5-2 'The Insighted'

Status
Not open for further replies.