[UK] Broda Kagen's Site Director Application [WITHDRAWN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198009576931
Discord name: Brokage#3416
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 2 Months.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Broda Kagen
Civilian name: Nathaniel Croft
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Executive Researcher [UK]
  • Director of Research [UK]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • None
Why are you applying for Site Director?
  • During my time playing on the server, I have always focused on driving the story around each and every one of us in the Facility. As Research Director, alongside Dr Hamster, we revamped and revolutionized the policy system with both sites. Parallel to this, I also developed the Sigma-1 Division which has produced some of the highest quality documentation the site has ever seen, and I could not be prouder of mine and my colleagues accomplishments with that. The drive to expand on the potential avenues of roleplay on Site-65 has enabled me to think outside of the box and interact with various people to develop some truly unique and high quality roleplay situations, as others can attest to. My eagerness to expand on this and develop the site as a whole has led me to apply for this position. Furthermore, during my time as Director of Research, I've come to learn that cross-departmental communication is somewhat lacking. I resolved a small part of this issue by building direct lines of communication between the Department of Research and Internal Affairs, by encouraging joint operations to monitor the quality of testing on Site-65 and to spot check any potential unethical testing scenarios. Becoming Site Director, I'd be able to supervise and bridge the gap between each department with the assistance of each department director. Clear, concise and open dialogue is key to maintaining and managing the facility.
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
  • Whilst I have not come from the position of Site Advisor, I have managed the Research Department as Director and gained tremendous experience through multiple challenges that were presented upon immediately taking over this role. During my tenure, alongside Dr Hamster, I developed concrete and effective policy to direct researchers to if they become confused or unaware of any changes. Signposting people to the correct authorities when needed, such as ethics for unique and dangerous testing. Being a highly mature individual, matters of importance and sensitivity are easily managed due to my experience in character/in game and also my IRL career. My approachability encourages others to come to me if there are issues as I always make time for others. Doing so builds that unique relationship between myself and others on site, a strong rapport creates an efficient workplace. Following alongside my ability to form solid relationships with people, becoming Site Director would enable me to create site wide narrative progression by encouraging individual story lines to flourish and develop the site as a whole. I do have a proven track record of pushing story and character development via various means, such as Sigma-1 and group lectures which engage newcomers and veterans to form new relationships on site to enhance the social and experimental side of affairs. Finally, my ability to produce documentation and websites to enhance accessibility to policy and procedure will allow me to aim to revolutionise the Site to lessen issues going forward. (Link will follow below)
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site Administration oversee and manage the day to day running of the site. Empowered by the O5 Council, they liaise with the department leads and Mobile Task Force commanders to create a smoothly run facility. During site emergencies, they are the first port of call to gain contact with to manage any problems that are arising. For example, during a Code-5 you will usually have Site Administration call for certain areas of the facility to enter lockdown, such as an SCP-008-2 breach where the Heavy Containment blast doors would be sealed shut to prevent further outbreak. Alongside scenarios like that, Site Administration also wield the authority to grant access to advanced armoury when it is needed against anomalous entities, not mankind. Furthermore, Site Administration must adhere to judiciary procedure when delivering punishment to personnel who have abused their position of power and will work with the ethics committee to resolve such misconduct within the form of a tribunal.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Broda Kagen Bio + Career Story (Ongoing) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aFmkB3AErFtR-FxqLyGwK1Efv9mp9SDXBoDdaYuSK7k/edit?usp=sharing

Department of Research Portal - https://sites.google.com/view/department-of-research-scprp/home

Sigma-1 Portal (All Documentation Included) - https://sites.google.com/view/rtfsigma1scprp/home

Jimmy Wrecking

Apr 4, 2022
+ SUPPORT
Broda has always been a very well respected member of the Research Department and is finally taking the next step up (or multiple steps). Even though this is a big step, it would be a crime to not have this man helping with the way the site is run.

He has brought on multiple different ideas into the research department that have allowed it to run smoothly even without his direct input. This is one of the only applications that I
would, with
a 100% guarantee, say that this addition would be the best idea the foundation has ever made.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+SUPPORT

Broda is one of the most trusted people i know, he is very well respected, well mannered and has imppecable leadership skills, he knows when to stand up for his subordinates and also when he needs to put his foot down which are important qualities for a leader.

Furthermore with his management within the DoR, it is clear as day for anyone that he holds the necesarry qualities and has appropriate competencies for the role.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+1
Broda is a superb roleplayer and trusted friend. He is a massively positive influence in the Research Department and although it will be a great shame for DoR to loose him, the rest of the facility will gain a superb Advisor.

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Biggest Support
+great rp
+incredibly competent
+great track record
+extensive experience managing a unruly dpt.
+wonderful to interact with
+incredibly high initiative
+professional
+Inspires loyalty

-Research would lose an amazing DoR

i give broda the biggest possible support i can, he has been a great researcher and a superb DoR, that much is obvious to anyone involved in the dept. , but his managerial skills are undeniable and is a perfect fit for Site Administration.The only downside is that its a shame for the Research dpt. to lose someone as great as him as DoR. He will be a great benefit to whichever dept. takes him, and is, in my eyes, without a doubt, suited to this and will do right by the Site and the Server.

'Curio'

Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Good RP interactions
+ Active IG
+ More than qualified
+ Good guy
+ Active on TS3

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

Very good DoR
Decent RP situations
Matute and competent
Active in-game
Active discord

Have not seen in TS altough that may be my fault for not looking

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+Support

+great rp
+incredibly competent
+great track record
+extensive experience managing a unruly dpt.
+wonderful to interact with
+incredibly high initiative
+professional
+Inspires loyalty

-Research would lose an amazing DoR

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
I've decided to pull my app and evaluate my options.

Thank you for the supports, contacting staff to lock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.