List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Executive Researcher [UK]
  • Director of Research [UK]
  • O5-6 'The Cortex'
  • Site Advisor
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • None
Why are you applying for Site Director?
  • During my time playing on the server, I have always focused on driving the story around each and every one of us in the Facility. As Research Director, alongside Dr Hamster, we revamped and revolutionized the policy system with both sites. Parallel to this, I also developed the Sigma-1 Division which has produced some of the highest quality documentation the site has ever seen, and I could not be prouder of mine and my colleagues accomplishments with that. The drive to expand on the potential avenues of roleplay on Site-65 has enabled me to think outside of the box and interact with various people to develop some truly unique and high quality roleplay situations, as others can attest to. My eagerness to expand on this and develop the site as a whole has led me to apply for this position. Furthermore, during my time as Director of Research, I've come to learn that cross-departmental communication is somewhat lacking. I resolved a small part of this issue by building direct lines of communication between the Department of Research and Internal Affairs, by encouraging joint operations to monitor the quality of testing on Site-65 and to spot check any potential unethical testing scenarios. Becoming Site Director, I'd be able to supervise and bridge the gap between each department with the assistance of each department director. Clear, concise and open dialogue is key to maintaining and managing the facility. Moving past this, I became an Overseer and watched over a multitude of departments on a day to day basis. The skills for an Overseer are parallel to a Site Director. After this, I had to leave due to work commitments and returned with much more free time available and entered into Site Administration as an Advisor. Loving the role and the paperwork, I want to constantly improve the standards and quality of the site as a whole. This will be done via paperwork and new policies and procedures that will be presented to Site Command.
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
  • Whilst I have managed the Research Department as Director and gained tremendous experience through multiple challenges that were presented upon immediately taking over this role. During my tenure, alongside Dr Hamster, I developed concrete and effective policy to direct researchers to if they become confused or unaware of any changes. Signposting people to the correct authorities when needed, such as ethics for unique and dangerous testing. Being a highly mature individual, matters of importance and sensitivity are easily managed due to my experience in character/in game and also my IRL career. My approachability encourages others to come to me if there are issues as I always make time for others. Doing so builds that unique relationship between myself and others on site, a strong rapport creates an efficient workplace. Following alongside my ability to form solid relationships with people, becoming Site Director would enable me to create site wide narrative progression by encouraging individual story lines to flourish and develop the site as a whole. I do have a proven track record of pushing story and character development via various means, such as Sigma-1 and group lectures which engage newcomers and veterans to form new relationships on site to enhance the social and experimental side of affairs. Finally, my ability to produce documentation and websites to enhance accessibility to policy and procedure will allow me to aim to revolutionise the Site to lessen issues going forward. (Link will follow below). To add onto this, I have created a brand new Introduction to CL4 guide for both US and UK Sites to use to ease in any new CL4 personnel. Documentation like this is a speciality of mine and I endeavour daily to create improvements for any aspect on Site. I will be creating a full CL Knowledge guide soon to aid all players on both servers to know what their CL grants them knowledge too, thus preventing mass confusion to which many players struggle with on a daily basis.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site Administration oversee and manage the day to day running of the site. Empowered by the O5 Council, they liaise with the department leads and Mobile Task Force commanders to create a smoothly run facility. During site emergencies, they are the first port of call to gain contact with to manage any problems that are arising. For example, during a Code-5 you will usually have Site Administration call for certain areas of the facility to enter lockdown, such as an SCP-008-2 breach where the Heavy Containment blast doors would be sealed shut to prevent further outbreak. Alongside scenarios like that, Site Administration also wield the authority to grant access to advanced armoury when it is needed against anomalous entities, not mankind. Furthermore, Site Administration must adhere to judiciary procedure when delivering punishment to personnel who have abused their position of power and will work with the ethics committee to resolve such misconduct within the form of a tribunal. Site Administration also form contracts with MC&D to sell to the Foundation on site. This practise is heavily monitored and Site Administration have the ability to revoke access for misbehaving MC&D. Site Administration also do frequent departmental reviews to keep the quality and standards of each department on site up to a good level.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Broda Kagen Bio + Career Story (Ongoing) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aFmkB3AErFtR-FxqLyGwK1Efv9mp9SDXBoDdaYuSK7k/edit?usp=sharing

Department of Research Portal - https://sites.google.com/view/department-of-research-scprp/home

Sigma-1 Portal (All Documentation Included) - https://sites.google.com/view/rtfsigma1scprp/home

Last edited:
Reactions: Nukegoboom

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
+BIG SUPPORT
By far the most active and proactive site advisor, he has done a lot for the departments including reviews, by far the best site advisor I have seen defenetlly deserves site director

• Love
Reactions: Broda

R. Slicker

Aug 30, 2022
+support
Never had a negative experience with this man
Highly competent SA
recently wrote an introduction to cl4 document that was of a high quality

this man was on the o5 council

• Love

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
+support
This is so sad.
-Active
-Only one who actually taught me when I became SA
-Well-written application
-L.O.R.E moment

• Love

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Otter Support (The biggest one you can get)

Would be an amazing fit for SD, he has done alot for departments, especially GENSEC.

• Love

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Very Competent
+ Capable for Site Director

GL ?

• Love

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

++Heavy Support

Impressions

Has held CL5 position.
Has Experience managing Departments.
Has held Senior CL4 position.
Has done a lot for the GSD Department.
Has done a lot for the Research Department.
Has a lot of Site Advisor Experience.

Application

-Well Writen, clear and well formatted.
-This is a personnel pet peeve, nothing that should be a "-Support" but I hate backstories that start off with "He was a military man" think different. Think outside of the box, for example. My backstory is about a man who was in a Terrorist Organization, now do I agree with it. Fuck no, but I sure as fuck love History and the Troubles is a point in time that really strikes close to home specially with the fact I have a lot of Irish Family. And, most likely. When I do apply for either Site Admin, Ethics Assistant, or 05 assistant I will be changing my backstory to something different For example, "Broda Kagen was a man of science. He started an Organisation at the age of 17 with a couple of College Friends. It wasn't his main, focus. He had College so this was more of something they'd do in their free time but they soon built something that was incredibly advanced. They had built an energy weapon and they were soon contacted by the MC&D after soon showing this off to the Public" this is just something to go off, I can see that you were an Exec Researcher and this would work well for your Lore if you built it into it.
-I love the fact that your Lore is nicely compacted into a Google Doc, not only that. You've given us your Previous work on Sigma-1 not only that. You made an entire fucking website for it? Jesus, that is insane amounts of dedication no wonder you were in the 05.

• Love

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Neutronium Support
-good man, never had a bad interaction with him
-Former
O5, sincere ammounts of experience
-Capable, dedicated
-We currently do not have a SD
-Most high-effort roleplayer i know

Broda good.

• Love

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+Support
Broda has been in the server for a long time working extremely hard even in his position as O5-6 he created many new documents and even assisted in policy changes for Advanced Armoury.

Furthermore Broda has the extreme dedication to ensuring things are ran fairly but dilligently, ensuring a effective site and that departments of the site have all the support they need, you shan't find another man like broda.

• Love

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022

+CALIFORNUM SUPPORT

Broda has been with the community since forever, he has been very professional whenever I have encountered him. Not to mention he is also a former O5 member. No doubt he will go on to do prize-worthy work as Site Director.

• Love

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
+support

Active and competent site advisor with O5 experience.

Good luck!

• Love

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022

Application Accepted

Greetings @Broda Kagen, after investigation the council has decided to accept your application.

To continue in process, please to speak to myself.

The council welcomes you back to the Site Administration Team

- O5-1 'The Insighted'

Status
Not open for further replies.