Character name(s): Bush von Mann
Civilian name: Mann von Bush
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador
CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
"MRDM": I killed 2 D-Class as a D-Class because I thought that was allowed, not exactly mass but I see what they meant.
LTARP: Extreme weather in Holland cut our power for 3 days at that time, it was a misunderstanding

ERP / NLR / MICSPAM / FAILRP

Sure, I have received a lot of bans/warns, but most of those were from my uneducated minge phase, and now I'm in my RP phase B)

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I'm suitable for 096 because I love to RP, especially as SCP 035 and 049. I have a lot of fun doing so and I know how to RP right and follow the rules, not like those assholes that force you to look at their face so they can farm SCP levels.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096 sits on the floor or paces around a small area when pacified, mostly facing a corner. Only when someone views SCP-096s face does it get into his rage state

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
096 will beeline to wherever his target is. If his target is in D-Block, then yes.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

You can recontain 096 by killing all of his targets or waiting until all of his targets are killed. During this passive state you can put a bucket on his head cuff him, and bring him back to his CC. You can also bucket him while he is in his rage state, but this is quite risky. He can shake off the bucket during transport, making you repeat his recontainment process.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Bush von Mann,

Congrats on getting an 096 whitelist. Speak with an Admin+ ingame to get the whitelist.

Make sure to read the 096 rules before playing the first time!

Kind regards,

Tommy​

• Love
Reactions: Bush von Mann
Status
Not open for further replies.