[UK] Callum Reilly's Director of Medicine app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIV

May 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418334071
Discord name: DIV#3179
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1Month 2 weeks or something close to that
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Callum "DIV" Reilly
Civilian name: Dibbin (place holder as i dont really play CIV)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NU-7 LCPL, A-1 SPC, Dpt Cheif of medicine

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I think i have 2 one for Combat jumping ages ago and another for entering foundation as a civ but both were from when i first joined.

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?:
I want to try and make the medical department better than it is at the moment, it is lacking in many areas but mostly its lacking in discipline and a main RP reason for being there, I want to try and add more options for RP inside of the medical jobs like mental checkups physical examinations and more documentation.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
I have been playing in the support roles (mostly medical) for the majority of my time on the server and i have a good grasp on medical RP but i want there to be more, In my opinion i have a good RP ability and can think on the spot quite fast which can lead to some good and interesting RP on the server, i am very active too, i try and be on everyday if i can for as long as i can.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:

The main responsibilities of the Director of medicine is to keep the medical staff in check and to make sure people know what they are doing RP wise, They have the final say in medical RP related things in the server and command the entire medical staff and ensure they stick to the CoE and CoD.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Callum Reilly started out in the facility as a medical trainee but quickly rose through the ranks and became a Chief of Medicine helping personnel inside of Site-29.
During a routine check up on SGT (REDACTED) he noticed something abnormal happening inside SGT (REDACTED) and looked further into the abnormality, apon further analysis it was an instance of SCP-3020 and he immediately Started shouting down the radio SCP 3020 has been found in a security personnel Do not make any contact with other personnel for your own safety.

This lead to site administration initiating a full site quarantine and ordering people to keep your distance from each other with E-11 running around doing full checks to make sure no other instances of 3020 was inside the site, the 3020 instances were destroyed and a small sample recontained and put under a closer watch to make sure that no other personnel could infect the site

Thanks to his quick thinking Callum was called into the O5's office where he was commended and thanked heavily for his work in the foundation and stopping what could have been a very big outbreak, They then offered him a job at site 65 as Director of Medicine, which he accepted and was very thankful for, he was being promoted to director of medicine and was transferred to Site 65 to Start his new career.

Last edited:

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
+ Support

+ Active IG
+ Plays medical jobs a lot
+ Friendly and approachable
+ Mature
+ Professional, always knows what he is doing
+ Perfect fit for the role

Good luck!

May 4, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Fun to RP with
+Nice hair
+Friendly and approachable like Jester says
+Qualified, Professional at most times apart from break or lunch times
+Mature
+Perfect the for role

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Callum's application for a position as Director of Medicine.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director of Medicine, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be a Director. However, you will be put on a trial period for the position. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
signature.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.