Time zone: central european time
Character name(s): Johnnson
Civilian name: Dont remember
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes when i frist started (Scamming)
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I belive i would be a great captian as i have a born leader in me and i could make it easier for alot of people
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I am a born leader. i know what the job intails. i have good communication skills. i know how to think on the spot in stressfull situation. i am good at seeing problems ahead of time.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: the Security Captains responsebilites for the foundation is managing all aspects of security for the organization. This includes overseeing the security team, developing and implementing security protocols and procedures, and ensuring that all personnel are properly trained in security measures. The Security Captain is also responsible for conducting security sweeps of the D-block when needed and deploying security personnel to areas where they are needed most. This includes identifying any areas of potential vulnerability. The Security Captain must be able to quickly assess security risks and allocate resources accordingly to ensure that all areas of the facility are properly secured. Additionally, they must maintain communication with other departments and personnel to coordinate security efforts and respond to any security breaches or incidents that may arise.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
As a young Security Cadet, the Security Cadet had always been fascinated by the world of security and had a desire to protect those around him. He started at the SCP Foundation as a low-ranking security officer, working long hours and dedicating himself to learning everything he could about the Foundation's security protocols and procedures.
Despite facing numerous challenges and obstacles along the way, the Security Cadet remained committed to his goal of rising through the ranks and becoming a Security Captain. He showed great dedication to his work, putting in long hours of training and studying to improve his skills and knowledge.
Over the years, the Security Cadet hard work paid off. He demonstrated exceptional leadership abilities, and his superiors took notice of his dedication and commitment to the job. He was promoted to higher ranks within the security department, and eventually, he was offered the role of Security Captain.
As Security Captain, he continued to excel, leading his team with confidence and skill. He was respected by his colleagues and was known for his exceptional work ethic, attention to detail, and strong commitment to safety and security.
Today, the Security Captain is an integral part of the SCP Foundation, and his dedication and hard work have helped to ensure the continued safety and security of the Foundation's personnel and facilities.

I know some of the answers are short but i dident know what els to say. i am better talking than writing, give me a chance and i will make you proud.

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

Application Denied

Dear Mr Johnnson,
Your application for Security Captain has been denied. This is due to the lack of responses and therefore lack of insight into yourself which we use to decide to accept or deny applications. We apologise that you've been waiting a while, we hadn't seen your application. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

-Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.