Civilian name: Aiden McKenzie

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096
- No MTF roles
- CI Rank is lowest (Forgot the rank name, sorry about that)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
- Being someone who plays support roles a lot, especially Combat Medic. I feel as though I am ready and confident in my ability to help out people get the hang of the in-game mechanics around being a medic.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
- Thanks to another Chief of Medicine who helped me train for a Medical License, I know all of the medical procedures and the steps to take in order to ensure I am doing my job correctly and ethically.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- Electric Shock Therapy [EST] is a medical procedure that cures people of Cognito Hazards or from other anomalous means such as losing hands, comms and broken bones (Please fix the !medic mechanic, having to EST people because of a broken bone can annoy some people because they essentially have to use up an In Character life).

- Before a EST is performed, it is important that you ask if the individual is wearing armour. If so, then you are to prepare Armour Removal Equipment [ARE] to strip the armour from them so the EST can be performed painlessly.
You are to ask the person who will be taking the EST a variety of questions:
- Ask if they have had EST recently in this life.
- Ask if they consent to you performing the EST.
- Tell them not to run towards the light when they pass out so they can be revived.
- Encourage them to think about happy thoughts or recent good events that have happened.

- When all of these questions have been asked. You are to use a harpoon to kill them, then bring them back to life using a defibrillator. Then ask them questions again like saying if their condition is cured and how they're feeling.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
- Chief of Medicine oversee the medical team and have the final say in how medical procedures are performed and/or authorized unless overruled by someone holding higher clearance. They are also responsible for training medical staff to receive a Medical License. Finally they teach medical trainee's how to properly operate equipment and report any misuse of medical equipment to ethics/IA.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Damien was first detected on the surface as a medic who arrived from oversees and set up in town "Pinewood". Not very much was known about them but reports have shown for them to be a renowned medical expert who is desensitized to violence from working as a Frontline medic at ████, ███████.

Following a Code 1 Intruder Alert on ██,██,████ caused by a GOI. Damien was seen walking past the security checkpoint outside of the facility, video recording shows that they were scavenging for any spare medical supplies and food. Near the outside barracks, there were multiple near casualties and severely injured Nu-7 MTF operatives. It is presumed that Damien followed the screams and sounds of gunfire because they bypassed the security checkpoint to operate on Foundation Personnel located outside of the entrance. When they were revived, MTF █-█ restrained the individual and took him into the facility for questioning.

[Interview Log]
Agent █████ - Do you know why we have brought you here today sir?

Damien - Where am I? And who are you guys?

Agent █████ - We are the SCP Foundation, this site is one of many we have created on earth in order to contain anomalous phenomenon and shield them from the public eye.

Damien - Alright... So why am I here exactly?

Agent █████ - "Leans forward in chair" I'm going to get straight to the point, we need someone like you to work in this facility. Not only did you revive MTF units under pressure. But you bypassed the checkpoint to save them very well knowing that you could have been shot yourself. Video surveillance shows that you shown no emotion or fear, you're perfect for what we do here and we could really use your medical knowledge. You'll be working alongside other medical professionals and sharing your studies.

Damien - I accept, even if you're military personnel or not. I still have a oath to hold as a doctor and a promise to keep to someone.

[End of Interview]

Last edited:

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
HUGE +SUPPORT!

+Never had a negative RP experience with him
+REALLY nice guy
+Most active on medical jobs, even more than the chief of medicines (from my experience)
+Great at doing medical checkups
+Would be good lead for Medic
+Overall great guy

DIV

May 3, 2022

Application Accepted

Contact me on discord/ts or ingame when im on and ill move you onto the interview stage. good job(y)

DIV#3179

Reactions: Damien R. Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.