[UK] Daniels Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniels

Aug 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39991588 - Link to my profile
Discord name: Daniels
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Two months or so.
In what country are you located?: IL
Time zone: +2GMT
Character name(s): Bob "Lionel" White
Civilian name: McDaniels
What server are you applying for? : UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Agent & CI-Gamma
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not in the past two weeks

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I would like to take charge of Gen sec, train new cadets and show the server that an organized team of General Security can secure D-Block no matter what the Class-D's throw at us.
It seems like a lot of the time there is no Captain to unite the team as well as many of the officers and cadets are incompetent due to a lack of training and proper instructions given by Sergeants and captains.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am a mature leader with previous experience as a commander from other servers such as Military RP and HL2RP.
I believe that nothing can stop an organized team of 5-6 officers when they have a strong leader behind them.
I have the RRT & Heavy license, and I am very experienced as a General Security Sergeant
I have over 100+ hours on the server + almost 10,000 hours on Garry's mod.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The security captain is the second highest General Security personnel, surpassed only by the Chief, he is responsible for making sure cadets and other Gensec personnel act according to the code of conduct and code of ethics as well as make sure everyone is organized and stationed correctly.
He answers all questions that Gensec may have, and is responsible for organizing sweeps during riots and such.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bob "Lionel" White is a Canadian veteran, being deployed in Afghanistan and stationed in multiple military bases.
His introduction into the foundation was done by a recruiter agent that was working within one of the military bases that Lionel was stationed in.
He was offered by the secret recruiter a job as a General Security personnel, and would begin his career at [REDACTED], England.
Throughout the years he was promoted to RRT Sergeant, About a year into his time as a sergeant a massive riot happened on site by the Class-D's together with multiple Keter-Class SCP Breach, the site was evacuated and many personnel were killed in the event.
Luckily Lionel survived and was given a two week resting time before being transferred to Canada Site-[REDACTED] for his new assignment.

Last edited:

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic

Application Denied

Hello @Daniels

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for the Security Captain position.
However i'm afraid that i cannot accept your application at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Signed by:
Chief of Security Jerma 'Avaritia' A.

Status
Not open for further replies.