Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:536990847
-
Discord name: !!darren Maurader#2724
-
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since March 1st I have the 1 month achievement and 3 million + seconds ingame
-
-
In what country are you located?: Ireland
-
Time zone: (GMT+1)
-
Character name(s): Darren Maurauder Laurens Darren Marauder Laurens Darren laurens
-
Civilian name: Darren laurens
-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Held: Holding CI-Gamma Holding Executive Researcher Holding Nu-7 PVT Held Ci-Deltas (I was not demoted a purge happened cause of the new PLP system all deltas got put back) Held E-11 PVT Held CI-Alpha 2x

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes i have most of my warnings were just minor ones and quite a bit of bans my most recent warn was spawn camping however i do not believe this is fair since i killed a researcher who saw me kill other people but of course i did not know they were writing a ooc document and did not see me and i killed them in spawn i have quite alot of warnings which i regret every single one i have ever recieved and i have done alot better in the server rarely getting warnings now and most my warnings have expired and my bans are almost expired.

Edit i have around 20 something warnings

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

My dedication to any role i play and my willingness to help anytime i am asked im easily able to play a role for hours if i am needed and im able to perform most tasks i am set to and exceed what was expected of me during my time as an executive researcher 2 months+ i learned alot about grading documents being a role model and teaching other researcher who were new to the server and i was able to help them become better at what they wanted to be.

I have alot of experience in pretty much every part of the server im a rrt sergeant i know the code of ethics very well and make sure everything i do follows the code of ethics im whitelisted for both IA agent and Intel agent and have played those jobs actively in the past i have played anti foundation roles and have played foundation roles alot i have experience pretty much every expect of the server and am able to put myself in the mindset of anyone i encounter.

Im also very active im on every day and will usually hop on to any job if needed by that specific person or asked to ive met a majority of people in O1 and have good interactions with most of them at one point or another and i also try my best to understand whatever is causing another person anger.

I have extensive knowledge of the code of ethics and read them frequently as a executive researcher i read the coe often to make sure my tests are within the ethical guidelines even if its not research ethics i will know it i have also passed my heavy weapons training aswell and have been in the IA department as a agent which i have done many arrests which i try to be different from the norm of power tripping IA agent sounding 5 years old arresting you for no godamn reason and have always strived to actually help not punish.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The first thing im going to mention is when no ethics members are on site ethics assistants can command O1 if a infobreach occurs and its foundation staff doing it the ethics assistant may order O1 to bring that specific foundation personal to green room and deal with the info breach that just happened.

Ethics assistants may also enforce the code of ethics or give punishments to cl4 foundation staff that break the code of ethics a captain that just killed dclass in the airlock with no warnings or a medical consultant abusing 294 for EST usage cups of deaths they should make reports of these incidents too and report these to the ethics commitee.

Ethics assistants may also carry out any tasks they are ordered too whether it be a ethics member or the chairmen if the ethics commitee is interviewing people in departments on their opinion on it ect ethics assistants may carry out that task instead of the ethics member going himself.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

**Requesting access to Darren Laurens backround file**
**Access Level 5 Required please input your security credentials**
**Access Granted! Welcome Chairmen of the Ethics committee**
**Accessing File Memetic kill agent disengaged

1670102419322.png
> Name: Darren Marauder Laurens

> Age: 26

> Gender: Male

> Born: Ireland Dublin city 1996

> Former Position: Chaos Insurgency Delta Officer

> Current Position: Executive Researcher Of Site 65

> Joined The Foundation: Darren Laurens was captured during a Chaos insurgency raid on SCP-008 Darren who was leading the mission along with his Chaos insurgency squad breached the compound and got to 008s Containment Chamber there hostage was a civilian Darren and his Chaos insurgency squad was attacked Darren Surviving the attack was captured by Alpha-1 and attempted brainwashing Brainwash success!.

Darren has since believed he was a foundation researcher his whole life and has not been able to remember his past.

> Current Location: Site 65 Pinewood Canada 53 miles off Baudette Minnesota 56623 USA

Early Life

Darren was born to an irish family not poor and certainly not rich Darren lived a modest life growing up on the streets until one decision he made impacted his life forever after coming into contact with an anomaly SCP-096 that breached containment from a SCP foundation containment site and finding out the fact that the foundation wont destroy the beast he ended up coming to the conclusion that the anomalys should be destroyed or used for the benifit of humans.

It is unknown how Darren obtained such information and unlikely we will every know due to Darren being brainwashed by the foundation and being loyal to the Foundation the most plausible explanation we have is that during SCP-096s rampage a briefing of 096 was retrived by Darren from a corpse and thats how he obtained the information but we have only speculation as of now.

Darren trying to go public with this information ended up with a foundation Intel agents kidnapping him and bringing him to site 32

Joining The Chaos Insurgency

After Intel agents kidnapped Darren and brought him to site 32 he was questioned this is where Darren came through with his ideals and everything he has learned how the anomalys should be used for benifit instead of having them cause mass casualties and deaths and they should be used to stop wars and bring peace to the world.

A chaos insurgency deepcover agent who was embeded in the Intel department as an Ambassador learned of this and read the interogation document when Darren was supposed to be amnesticated and put in a town nearby the Chaos insurgency deepcover swapped the amnestics for a oderless black substance and when Darren was being transported the deep cover organized Chaos insurgency to attack the truck and retrieved Darren and killing the foundation personal.

Chaos Insurgency Right Before The Capture

Darren after passing through the ranks of the Chaos Insurgency fast and quick became a Delta officer Darren lead many successful raids and for a short time captured SCP-682 before the foundation raided the CI base and used SCP-076-2 which killed most of the Chaos Insurgency operatives before being killed by the CI Darren escaped through the Chaos by taking up some Mtf nu-7 uniform and wearing it where he managed to sneak out undetected and escaped.

After escaping the previous Chaos insurgency base and 682 being recovered Darren got in contact with another Chaos Insurgency cell and started leading raids there building a base out of a abandoned building and leading successful raids although not appointed as a Chaos Insurgency Delta Commander Darren did well in raids stealing SCPS to futher the Chaos Insurgency agenda

Darren was tasked with breaching SCP-008 in a secure foundation site with 5 other CI and was trusted to lead the raid and give his life if needed
breaking through the vents system Darren blasted his way into the site and a hostage already prepared they charged into Heavy containment zone killing the people stationed there and hacking through SCP-008s containment chamber unfortunatly alpha 1 was able to stop Darren before he could complete the mission and was captured and was brainwashed.

After Being Brainwashed

Darren was led to believe that he was a SCP foundation cl2 researcher and that he was at site 65 for about 5 years Darren although not remembering his past still had his old skills which he used writing Documents for the Chaos insurgency made Darren an excellent researcher at writing documents and due to his successful raids his inate intelligence and being able to disect a situation helped him in being a Foundation Researcher which Darren quickly became a senior after a year and 2 years later an Executive Researcher.

Darren progressing through the ranks quickly gave him the confidence to apply for a different position after contacting a member of Omega-1 they were in need of a new ethics assistant which Darren applied for on the spot and awaited his reponse

Last edited:

CrusadorTommy

Mar 13, 2022
-Support
-Bad Interactions with you
-Mature in Research but in other roles Immature
-Not a lot of experience in the job

+Lore is kinda Nice never seen it done before
+App is pretty good well detailed

Overall am going - to support your app because I don't believe you are ready for this role maybe if you improve your reputation on the server I also believe you need more experience knowing how to act and behave I love your lore and also your app but am sorry but I will be -Support your app

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
-Support

-Negative past experiences
-Immature
+Singlehandedly fulfills staff AOD requirements

Good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: Darren

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-Support
-Bad Interactions with you
-Mature in Research but in other roles Immature
-Not a lot of experience in the job

+Lore is kinda Nice never seen it done before
+App is pretty good well detailed

Overall am going - to support your app because I don't believe you are ready for this role maybe if you improve your reputation on the server I also believe you need more experience knowing how to act and behave I love your lore and also your app but am sorry but I will be -Support your app
one thing i will mention ''Not a lot of experience in the job'' what do you mean by alot of experience in the job you mean knowledge of the COE?

Also not to mention i believe we have never interacted due to you being in e-11 and i believe our interactions would of been in ooc and ooc is not how i act in character

Last edited:

CrusadorTommy

Mar 13, 2022
Like i said you have been good at research so that would be ingame but you have been in other roles and I had bad interactions with you also to answer your top comment you are immature that is what I mean by experience in high CL4 job you will need to be professional at all times and you are not

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
btw darren you dont have to reply to every single comment just saying ?

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
I Believe that Darren should be given a chance, although his isn’t very good with the majority of the community he can change and has quite a bit since when he first joined. (Also Your app is very good)

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
- Support
> Very good application.
> Some Clearance 4 Experience.
> Immature.
> Bad interactions.
> A lot of staff punishments.
> Key note - You did not put how many warns you have, this is concerning as you have on most your applications and I feel like you did that to avoid having to explain them.
Overall Darren I feel like you need spend a month not getting warning and improving your behaviour, this is an important role that relies on the maturity of the person and their capability to assist people. I personally do not think you are ready for such role, but prove me wrong. Good luck!​

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
- Support
> Very good application.
> Some Clearance 4 Experience.
> Immature.
> Bad interactions.
> A lot of staff punishments.
> Key note - You did not put how many warns you have, this is concerning as you have on most your applications and I feel like you did that to avoid having to explain them.
Overall Darren I feel like you need spend a month not getting warning and improving your behaviour, this is an important role that relies on the maturity of the person and their capability to assist people. I personally do not think you are ready for such role, but prove me wrong. Good luck!​
Its not that i refuse to list all my warnings i most certainly can but it will take ages for me to do i got around 20 warnings i have stopped getting warned alot recently and my most recent warn rdm was appealed and accepted.

i would have to list over 20 warnings why i got them all of which i need a staff to do this was a choice i made in my application to do since it will take alot of time and i have more warnings than i should or any player should have also i did go around 2 months without getting a warning i believe its been around 18 days since my last one and that was spawn camping when i killed you and another researcher in their bunks.

one last thing im going to mention some of my warns i got are some i never knew existed like lying to staff x3

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022
-Support
As many of the people listed above with addition:
- Unable to take criticism, as seen in his GOC application

You have a very bad reputation Darren, and make little to no effort to change it. Whilst the application is good, when people bring up criticisms, you always try to deflect or give an excuse, which is not good for someone going for a stepping rank into Ethics. I wish you all the best regardless.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
I've seen this person execute a CGITV as an Executive and used as excuse "I'm an Executive" I can't imagine what he would do as Ethics Assistant
- Support

• Haha

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
I've seen this person execute a CGITV as an Executive and used as excuse "I'm an Executive" I can't imagine what he would do as Ethics Assistant
- Support
just asking how did i obtain a cgitv as a researcher?

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Darren's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee has decided to deny your application this time. We feel you need to improve your overall attitude and maturity when you are on site and prove to us that you can be trusted with this role.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

For further feedback, Contact me directly on Discord/Teamspeak.

Signed and Approved

Vice Chairman
Foxatron​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.