Civilian name:
-Nathan Greer

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
[Holding]MTF Nu-7 MAJOR & Head of RAISA sub-department & Day Breakers Head-Supervisor
[Holding]Ethics Committee Assistant
[Holding]Executive Researcher
[Holding]Licenced IA Agent
[Holding]RRT Sergeant
[Holding]SCP-096 whitelist
[Held]Nu-7 LDR CSG (x2)
[Held]CI-A (x3)
[Held]A-1 SPC
[Held]GOC SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-One warn for RDM and one warn for Minor Glitching (both long expired)

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?:
-I feel I am completely ready to take the first step as a Sr. CL4 Administrative role within the server.

With all my experience as a leader within Site-65, I am confident I could perform within the role of Site Advisor to a great degree and with great professionalism. I have enjoyed my time as an ECA and Nu-7 CO and RAISA Dpt. leader greatly so far and want to take a bigger more general leadership role within the Foundation so I can work with all the departments closer and play a bigger part in improving the site where needed. I personally enjoy the document writing and interviewing parts of the server more than most, I feel, so it only makes sense that I apply for a Site Administration position.

I understand that as a Site Advisor, a big part of the job is actively communicating with other departments and individual site staff. I already enjoy talking to other people around the site so I would have no problem there. Given that I have so many roles/ex-roles I feel like I have a good rapport with all of the different departments and would be able to work with each department properly to ensure great results when it comes to department reviews as well as going over how each department can improve if needed.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-My main goal since first joining the server back in April was to eventually become Site Administration but I wanted to take my time and get some experience in other leadership and (non-SA) administrative positions before applying. I have gained a massive amount of leadership experience from my time as an Executive Researcher, Ethics Committee Assistant, Nu-7 MAJ and head of the Nu-7 RAISA Dpt. All of these roles cover administrative duties within their respective fields and develop teamwork, leadership, teaching skills, RP, and document handling skills both in-game and out of game.

Aside from all that, I have looked into the role and duties of a Site Advisor and talked to another Site Advisor about the role so I can learn about it as much as possible before making this application. All of this makes me a good candidate for Site Advisor because I already have all the qualities to perform the job correctly.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-The responsibilities of Site Admin within RP include leadership and management of the whole site and giving tasks to each of the departments. Site Admin will also review each of the departments to make sure each one is performing to an acceptable degree. SA also communicates with department leaders directly to get better results from their department.

Site Admin also assists in dealing with any serious problems that arise within the site and on the surface area including but not limited to organising MTFs to deal with SCP breaches and CI raids and working with both Ethics and O5 on matters that involve serious Ethics/Conduct violations or Infoleaks respectively. Site Admin are also somewhat responsible for communicating directly with GOIs.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Warren: Mr Greer. Please come in and take a seat.

Greer: Thank you Sir. Good to see you.

Warren: Now, Mr Greer, It's been decided that you’re to be transferred to a different site over in the colonies.

Greer: A different site, sir? Is there a particular reason for my transfer?

Warren: Yes. A promotion. Congratulations Mr Greer. Unfortunately that means you’ll be taking off to Canada. Lovely little place called Pinewood I believe. Site-65.

Greer: I see. Thank you Sir. I really appreciate the opportunity.

Warren: Don’t thank me, Mr Greer. This was decided by people much higher in the food chain than myself. People you’ll soon be much more familiar with than I will ever be. I’ve heard Site-65 is one of our fancier sites. Houses some of our more…. Infamous anomalies.

Greer: I see. When do I leave for this Site-65 then?

Warren: Right now in-fact. You’ll only need the essentials. Everything else is already there waiting for you.

Greer: I guess this is farewell then, Mr Warren. It’s been a pleasure working at Site-07.

Warren: Truly a pleasure. Take care of yourself, Nathan.

Greer: You too, William. I’ll send you a souvenir.

–2 months later at Site-65–

Harlow: Mr Greer! It's great to finally meet you in person, Sir.

Greer: Dr. Harlow. A pleasure. Shall we get started?

Harlow: Right away, Sir. This will be a simple report of your time within Site-65 so far. How are you finding it here by the way?

Greer: It’s… busy. Lot’s to do. I’m surprised how often we tend to have containment breaches within Site-65, but we are host to several of the most dangerous SCPs after-all. I think people tend to forget that…

Harlow: Tell me about it… Anyway, let’s get to it.

… … some time later … …

Harlow: Excellent. Thank you Mr Greer, that will be all.

Greer: Thank you Doctor. Goodbye.

Harlow: Ah, Mr Greer? Can I ask you a question about something else?

Greer: Of course. What’s on your mind?

Harlow: There have been some rumours about Floor 10 flying about.

Greer: False rumours.

Harlow: Right. Well I went up there myself. To have a look, sir. What I saw up there… It’s inhumane even by the foundation’s standards. We need to report it immediately, Sir. I can’t let them continue what they’re doing.

Greer: You went up to Floor 10? Doctor… Why would you do that?... *Radio: I need Aa support to Dr. Harlow’s office immediately. He needs to go for a walk.*

… … … …

Deacon SA image 2.png

Reactions: 'Blue'

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+SUPPORT

+Experienced

+Mature

+Professional

+Detailed Application

Reactions: Deacon

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
+Support

In every interaction I have had with Deacon he has demonstrated fantastic charisma and an exemplar attitude towards the people around him. He strikes me as the type of individual that is genuinely interested in the personal and professional development of his peers.

With these two things in evidence he is an outstanding candidate for the position of Site Advisor

• Love

Shadow

Aug 17, 2022
+Support

Yes please. This man is an amazing leader, great at making documents and is overall amazingly fit for Site Administration :)

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
+ Support

Deacon is a top guy, he is an excellent Major and is currently the lead of Nu-7's RAISA Department. He has always been in extremely high regard to me, he is an amazing and well-known guy around the site. Has always been the voice of reason of Nu-7, and among the legends that will always be remembered.

I give you all my luck, for this and the future. It will be sad to see you leave.

• Love

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support

I was gonna apply myself but... Deacon would be better suited

Good luck man o7

• Love

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

One of the best personnel I have encountered, and very friendly :D

Good luck!

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Deacon Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.
Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.