[UK} Dennis Fredriksen's 'The Vindicator' mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): kebabgoat

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): It says 2 days and 22 hours but I have 200 hours+ on the scp server.

In what country are you located?: Norway

Time zone: CET

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): CPT, 'The Vindicator', MTF e-11 SPC Dennis Fredriksen

Chaos name (include your rank): Jordan Sur, (I held beta but lost it due to inactivity.)

Civilian name: Jonathan Blake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:528601177

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Security Captain

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One rdm warning which is so old that it was for killing a d class outside d block, (got removed), and one for mixing which is also multiple months old.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No, but I hope this will be my first one. (Only in other games).

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Not on Gmod.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Monday - Thursday 4 hours at least and Friday to Sunday 7+ hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator because I have always wanted to make this community better and help people so they can have the best RP experience. I have been playing on CN servers since 2019 when I was a squicky kid and now with some time to spare I just want to help this server in any way possible.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I wouldn't say that my application is any more special than the other applications, but most of my 1000 hours on gmod are from the CN servers so I feel like I know the community a lot and I also want to help it by being a moderator. I'm most of the time a nice guy when I interact with people, the only times I get somewhat mad is when I'm a CPT in gensec and d block is completely out of control. I never take biased sides and I never jump on banning or warning new people because I always like giving out new chances to people, (unless they mrdm or are saying racial slurs). I have also read all the rules and I will read them again so I don't forget anything. Please give me feedback on what I should make better on my application:)

Last edited:

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021
It doesn't matter if the feedbacks are negative or positive because it will tell me what I should work on and thanks to the people who leave me a feedback;)

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Captain which shows maturity/leadership
+ Formatted Application

+/- Not many interactions
+/- Wouldn't advise bumping your application

GL 🤍

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Neutral leaning towards +Support

Active
GENSEC Captain
Satisfactory Application

No Interactions

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021
+ Support

+ Active
+ Captain which shows maturity/leadership
+ Formatted Application

+/- Not many interactions
+/- Wouldn't advise bumping your application

GL 🤍
Thank you for responding Appo. Since English is my 2nd language I’m a bit confused on what bumping your application means. If it’s the name thing then I will gladly change it but if it isn’t that then I would appreciate you explaining to me what is considered bumping in my application.

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello kebabgoat I will be leaving a - Neutral for the following reasons,

- I have had minimal interactions with you which makes it hard to form a complete verdict.

However you do hold a CL4 position and have written an excellent application which leads me to believe you would be capable of joining the Staff team.
I will look out for you on the server and within the community and change my verdict accordingly if need be.

After having a few interactions with you In-Game I will be changing my verdict to + Support,

The interactions I have had with you recently have been all positive and friendly.
You are also very active within the server being on most days for an extended period of time.

I believe you would be a good addition to the staff team!
Good luck!

Last edited:

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021
Hello kebabgoat I will be leaving a - Neutral for the following reasons,

- I have had minimal interactions with you which makes it hard to form a complete verdict.

However you do hold a CL4 position and have written an excellent application which leads me to believe you would be capable of joining the Staff team.
I will look out for you on the server and within the community and change my verdict accordingly if need be.

Good luck!
Neutral leaning towards +Support

Active
GENSEC Captain
Satisfactory Application

No Interactions
Thank you both for leaving such positive comments. I hope I will have more interactions with you two to show what kind of person I am.

Former Nu7 LCPL
Former CI Beta
current e-11 SPC
Captain Vindicator

Last edited:

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
-NEUTRAL
-Barely any interactions
- App could be a little more detailed
-200+ hours on the server is questionable.

+Active
- No prior staff experience on Garry's mod
+ Fellow Norwegian
+Holds a C4 Position

---------------------------------
Hello Dennis / Vindicator i will be giving you -Neutral for reasons stated above, I do however strongly suggest that you join a MTF regiment so you can improve your reputation / notarity within the community and the server.

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021
-NEUTRAL
-Barely any interactions
- App could be a little more detailed
-200+ hours on the server is questionable.

+Active
- No prior staff experience on Garry's mod
+ Fellow Norwegian
+Holds a C4 Position

---------------------------------
Hello Dennis / Vindicator i will be giving you -Neutral for reasons stated above, I do however strongly suggest that you join a MTF regiment so you can improve your reputation / notarity within the community and the server.
Thank you for the feedback. I have been a nu7 LCPL and I'm now a PVT e-11 unit. I'm a CPT so I have earned somewhat of a reputation from it, in my opinion of course. I'm confident that I have 200 hours because I've been playing on this server when killing a d class outside d block was warnable. I also already had 40 ish 30 hours on the SCP server before I hit 1000 on Gmod and my playtime now on gmod is 1197 hours. It is unfortunate that I don't have any prior staff experience but I'm truly hoping that this server will be the first one for me.

Last edited:

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @kebabgoat ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resource Lead,
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.